The day mass effect died.

BurnsyCEO
Tenshi

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Amazing and well researched video,loved how he managed to put into words so eloquently what I felt was so wrong about the game. I think there are 3 important things I would have added to the video but whatever.

[Image: nZtVY7G.gif]
Ace
Retired Staff

Personally, i love mass effect so i'll be watching this later, but i can say: Nothing will change my opinion on ME1-2.

[Image: b8d013dffb.png]
BurnsyCEO
Tenshi

(04-14-2018, 06:19 AM)Ace Wrote: Personally, i love mass effect so i'll be watching this later, but i can say: Nothing will change my opinion on ME1-2.

It's about andromeda ruining the franchise.

Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

I never really played the series, so I'm guessing that's a good thing right?

BurnsyCEO
Tenshi

(04-14-2018, 03:18 PM)Demon_skeith Wrote: I never really played the series, so I'm guessing that's a good thing right?

You haven't experienced greatness and the pinnacle of how epic games can be.

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

Pretty good video.
I remember playing all three games, and I loved them. While this isn't a popular opinion, 2 is actually my least favourite because it felt more like an extension of part 1. I just didn't feel any big progression in the story. It also did that thing where the old cast didn't appear the whole time(and I liked all of them), and I just couldn't connect to the new characters.
I took the Paragon route the whole time. What did you take?

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
BurnsyCEO
Tenshi

(04-14-2018, 10:39 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Pretty good video.
I remember playing all three games, and I loved them. While this isn't a popular opinion, 2 is actually my least favourite because it felt more like an extension of part 1. I just didn't feel any big progression in the story. It also did that thing where the old cast didn't appear the whole time(and I liked all of them), and I just couldn't connect to the new characters.
I took the Paragon route the whole time. What did you take?

So i never played 1 and wet straight to 2.The first time I played I didn't know those had a point system so I picked whatever I felt like I'd wanna say so it was a lot of neutral with some mix of both which is actually the worst thing to do since you don't get enough points for the cool action prompts and dialouge. They did at least remove that system in andromeda which I was hoping for. But for subsequent playthroughs I did go mostly paragon unless there were really cool renegade moments.

(This post was last modified: 04-14-2018, 11:21 PM by BurnsyCEO.)

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(04-14-2018, 11:19 PM)BurnsyCEO Wrote: So i never played 1 and wet straight to 2.The first time I played I didn't know those had a point system so I picked whatever I felt like I'd wanna say so it was a lot of neutral with some mix of both which is actually the worst thing to do since you don't get enough points for the cool action prompts and dialouge. They did at least remove that system in andromeda which I was hoping for. But for subsequent playthroughs I did go mostly paragon unless there were really cool renegade moments.

So did you ever go back to playing 1? It's old sure but it's still pretty good, and the whole Shepard vs Everyone else, and him trying to prove Reapers exist is done excellently well.
2007-2008 had the launch of great IP's. Uncharted, Mass Effect, Assassin's Creed, and other great stuff like CoD 4 and GTA 4.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
BurnsyCEO
Tenshi

(04-15-2018, 12:01 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: So did you ever go back to playing 1? It's old sure but it's still pretty good, and the whole Shepard vs Everyone else, and him trying to prove Reapers exist is done excellently well.
2007-2008 had the launch of great IP's. Uncharted, Mass Effect, Assassin's Creed, and other great stuff like CoD 4 and GTA 4.

Maybe I will. Was looking to replay the series sometime soon when I'm free so I can throw ME1 in there. Gonna pirate them since I swore to never buy any more EA games.

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(04-15-2018, 12:52 AM)BurnsyCEO Wrote: Maybe I will. Was looking to replay the series sometime soon when I'm free so I can throw ME1 in there. Gonna pirate them since I swore to never buy any more EA games.

That's way better than pirating almost everything. 
Is it because of the recent Star Wars Battlefront II debacle, or their reputation in general?