Black beard vs the entire one piece characters

Angel
Super Nova

he will lose but his power can change it. the black hole power is scary good and it can suck everyone

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

It's difficult to defeat all the entire one piece characters, even if it is black beard.
So I don't think, black beard would win this battle

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

We still don't know what Black Beard fully can do, I still want to know how he came to use two powers.

With two devastating powers though, it take a lot to down him.

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

It can take a lot but there are so many other powers from various other one piece characters.
So, I highly doubt he can defeat all the one piece characters, just like that, in an all out battle.

Angel
Super Nova

thanks but i think this will be a tie. if blackbeard sucks everyone up, who will fight him? it will be him in this world and no one can ever defeat him.

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(04-30-2018, 09:54 PM)SecretWish Wrote: thanks but i think this will be a tie. if blackbeard sucks everyone up, who will fight him? it will be him in this world and no one can ever defeat him.

He can be defeated before he can even had the chance to win. That phoenix user got the regeneration abilities and is quite fast. Did you forget him?

Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

(05-05-2018, 10:55 AM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: He can be defeated before he can even had the chance to win. That phoenix user got the regeneration abilities and is quite fast. Did you forget him?

Maybe if he just had his shadow power, but now that he also has quake powers its dangerous to get close to him, even for Marco.

Nameless
Rouge pirate

This could be a tie. It's impossible for black beard to win and it impossible for other characters to win

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(05-06-2018, 11:04 PM)KuranKaname Wrote: This could be a tie. It's impossible for black beard to win and it impossible for other characters to win

I don't know how it could be a tie. We are talking about all the remaining characters in one piece including Luffy and zoro and other yonko here

Angel
Super Nova

is it really hard to contain black beard with all the one piece characters? i can't think of how he could win