Greeting Friends

Kaori

I come from a land far away. A land unlike your own...an old land...yes very old...

Anyways I'm a fan of the anime and mangos and I enjoy playing the video games particularly really enjoying Splatoon right now. Smile

My current favorite anime is probably Your LIe in April hence the Kaori for my username. Smile

Ace
Retired Staff

(03-20-2018, 12:51 PM)Kaori Wrote: I come from a land far away. A land unlike your own...an old land...yes very old...

Anyways I'm a fan of the anime and mangos and I enjoy playing the video games particularly really enjoying Splatoon right now. Smile

My current favorite anime is probably Your LIe in April hence the Kaori for my username. Smile

Welcome to AMF! Glad you decided to join up Smile feel free to share your anime and gaming interests in the respective sub-forums if you play around with graphics or traditional art feel free to share your art Smile If you have any questions feel free to ask.

[Image: b8d013dffb.png]
テクニカル諏訪子
Tenshi

A very old land, unlike my own, and far away...Egypt? ww
Welcome. (´・ω・`)ノ

ケロケロ。

Username in English: Technical Suwako
Kaori

I have an interest in playing around with those things, but at last I am what they call "lazy".

Just between you and me of course.

Thanks for the welcome.

@:TechnicalSuwako
It could be....but I do not quite remember. ./dramatic

Anyways I believe it will always exist...inside my heart...yes...

(This post was last modified: 03-20-2018, 12:59 PM by Kaori.)

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

Hello kaori
Welcome to AMF. I have seen that anime too. Glad that you could join us. What is your favorite manga?

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Kaori

Hmm....I'm going to have to say Your Lie In April again. Smile

Though I have read a few good manga, I have definitely watched more anime.

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(03-20-2018, 01:02 PM)Kaori Wrote: Hmm....I'm going to have to say Your Lie In April again. Smile

Though I have read a few good manga, I have definitely watched more anime.
Most of use are into anime here than manga Grin
I am watching log horizon these days and the rest of the folks are watching Devilman crybaby anime.
By the way, if you don't quote someone, they wouldn't get an alert.

Kaori

(03-20-2018, 01:07 PM)Claraviolet Wrote: Most of use are into anime here than manga Grin
I am watching log horizon these days and the rest of the folks are watching Devilman crybaby anime.
By the way, if you don't quote someone, they wouldn't get an alert.

Oh so that is why I kept being quoted on FP I was kinda curious cause I'm used to zetaboards and not whatever forum provider this is.

Is Log Horizon any good? What is it about?

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(03-20-2018, 01:11 PM)Kaori Wrote: Oh so that is why I kept being quoted on FP I was kinda curious cause I'm used to zetaboards and not whatever forum provider this is.

Is Log Horizon any good? What is it about?

May be. Xenforo for default subscription for every thread that we reply. In mybb we don't have that and I am not familiar with zetaboards. 

It's about a gaming world. It's close to sword art online and other isekai anime. It's not bad. Guns it a try if you have time. But before that I would recommend seirei no moribito

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

Hello Kaori.
Welcome to Anime Manga Forum. Do you watch the main stream anime like one piece, naruto, bleach etc?

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]