Steam vs Origin

Keranov

Which one would you prefer and why? Steam or Origin? Are you using any of them?

I'm using Steam to purchase video games from. It's the biggest platform for games out there and have sales. Easy and simple to use, also nice support.

Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

If I had to use one then it would be Steam, since its well more established and I do believe it has more games, for better or worse.

Risk

I only mainly use steam and only use origin if the game is not on steam.

BurnsyCEO
Tenshi

Origin is the platform where the greediest and worst gaming company ever robs it's users and squeezes every last bit of money out of them. It's not even a contest.

[Image: nZtVY7G.gif]
Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

(04-05-2018, 12:20 AM)BurnsyCEO Wrote: Origin is the platform where the greediest and worst gaming company ever robs it's users and squeezes every last bit of money out of them. It's not even a contest.

I'm kind of surprised it even got off the ground, must have had some alluring deals to get people in?

BurnsyCEO
Tenshi

(04-05-2018, 04:45 PM)Demon_skeith Wrote: I'm kind of surprised it even got off the ground, must have had some alluring deals to get people in?

Nah because all EA games are only sold through origin.

[Image: nZtVY7G.gif]

SecretWish
Rouge pirate

many people prefer steam than origin. people like origin too but they are rare and that are obsessed with it

Elvis
Rouge pirate

(04-05-2018, 12:20 AM)BurnsyCEO Wrote: Origin is the platform where the greediest and worst gaming company ever robs it's users and squeezes every last bit of money out of them. It's not even a contest.

Origin is bae, ok?  Crying

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

SecretWish
Rouge pirate

(04-06-2018, 07:50 PM)Elvis Wrote: Origin is bae, ok?  Crying

do you like origin better than steam? i never expected anyone here to like it.
if you you like it then it's good