Retired Staff

As Always with my simple reviews It's MY OWN PERSONAL OPINION

Manga Name: Oldman

Source: Manga Rock

Ranking: 1844

Chapters: 22

Genres: Action, Seinen, Fantasy, Historical, Tragedy

Description:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The son of the empress, sentenced to life in prison, although blind and old declares revenge on his unaging mother who gave him the sentence. He recruits a fellow inmate, who lost her arms and legs in addition to her sentence, in his revenge.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal Opinion: The Manga has amazing art and a GREAT plot, but in some area's i wish there was more information, i also wish it had more character development, but for a short manga with 22 Chapters I'm not going to give it too much of a hard time.

[[[Note: I don't knock any points due to the certain points i made about the character and storyline because it makes up for it in terms of satisfaction.]]]

Personal Ranking: 10/10
[X] Manga complete?
[X] Great Art?
[X] Stunning storyline?
[X] Fantastic Character design?

[Image: b8d013dffb.png]
SecretWish
Rouge pirate

i don't think i would like it but mangakas often don't make cripples as main protagonists. are you sure she isn't just a pawn for him?

Ace
Retired Staff

(02-27-2018, 07:19 PM)yaoifangirl Wrote: i don't think i would like it but mangakas often don't make cripples as main protagonists. are you sure she isn't just a pawn for him?

ohhho clever clever They did not add it into the description but #1: He's got a certain type of Magic, and #2: She doesn't stay cripple.

[Image: b8d013dffb.png]
SecretWish
Rouge pirate

(02-27-2018, 09:32 PM)Ace Wrote: ohhho clever clever They did not add it into the description but #1: He's got a certain type of Magic, and #2: She doesn't stay cripple.

then it would turn into a normal action manga. if she stayed crippled then it could have added something to the story that other stories didn't have

KuranKaname
Rouge pirate

I have heard of this before but I don't remember where. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] you changed your name and I didn't recognize you. Why would you want to read a manga with severed limbs girl?