Yamishibai losing it's quality

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

I believe this is happening even if we like it or not
 . Now the stories are repetitive and are no longer interesting.
I hate this

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
KuranKaname
Rouge pirate

Spooky stories are hard to find and most of them resemble one another. I didn't see any episode which is very similar to a previous episode. What is the episode that you think can be found within the previous episodes?

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(02-10-2018, 07:16 PM)KuranKaname Wrote: Spooky stories are hard to find and most of them resemble one another. I didn't see any episode which is very similar to a previous episode. What is the episode that you think can be found within the previous episodes?

Of come on.. Ther are so many spooky stories out there that are really good and interesting. It's not hard to write interesting stuff too

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(02-12-2018, 09:43 PM)Claraviolet Wrote: Of come on.. Ther are so many spooky stories out there that are really good and interesting. It's not hard to write interesting stuff too

I'm going to pretend that I didn't read the last part of your reply.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(02-13-2018, 01:24 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: I'm going to pretend that I didn't read the last part of your reply.

When I was a kid, I made up so many stories and told them to my friends and family members. They all believed that those are true and I have heard of them from somebody else... but in reality I made them up, in those moments.

Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

(02-13-2018, 11:33 AM)Claraviolet Wrote: When I was a kid, I made up so many stories and told them to my friends and family members. They all believed that those are true and I have heard of them from somebody else... but in reality I made them up, in those moments.

hrmmm, what you say is both true and not true. Yes anyone can come up with something of interest but it depends on how far they can take it or how much weight it has.

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(02-13-2018, 04:37 PM)Demon_skeith Wrote: hrmmm, what you say is both true and not true. Yes anyone can come up with something of interest but it depends on how far they can take it or how much weight it has.

It's  fun to make stuff right then and there... May be anime requires some effort..... Well possibly

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(02-13-2018, 05:43 PM)Claraviolet Wrote: It's  fun to make stuff right then and there... May be anime requires some effort..... Well possibly

You know, animators are paid like 900$ a month in. Japan and are made to work for several hours without sleep, and they are barely able to make ends meet.
People like us who watch illegally should show some amount of respect.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(02-13-2018, 07:02 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: You know, animators are paid like 900$ a month in. Japan and are made to work for several hours without sleep, and they are barely able to make ends meet.
Read my posts baka toddler..I just said that my made up storiesp
 were not in anime level.. Jeez kiddo

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(02-13-2018, 07:02 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: You know, animators are paid like 900$ a month in. Japan and are made to work for several hours without sleep, and they are barely able to make ends meet.

Then animator are getting around 58k in INR. Wouldn't that be enough for them or is the cost of living in Japan exceeds that amount? I thought Indian rupee got more values than yen

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]