Main characters experiencing possible setbacks in anime

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

Are there any anime that got setbacks like Hunter x Hunter or Clannad or one place....

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
KuranKaname
Rouge pirate

There are many anime like that and in every anime this would be seen in mild proportions. Bleach got a setback when Ichigo lost his powers, fairy tail got a set back after the time skip.

SecretWish
Rouge pirate

why are you obsessed with Hunter x Hunter? if you are looking for an anime like that, then you are in for a disappointment

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(02-12-2018, 06:29 PM)yaoifangirl Wrote: why are you obsessed with Hunter x Hunter? if you are looking for an anime like that, then you are in for a disappointment

I am not obsessed with it but it's refreshing when compared to other boring normal overpowered main protagonists..I hope you are getting what I mean

Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

Running into setbacks is a main plot device for many series that usually does a good job of advancing things. So it be easier to ask which series doesn't use it Tongue

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(02-14-2018, 05:49 PM)Demon_skeith Wrote: Running into setbacks is a main plot device for many series that usually does a good job of advancing things. So it be easier to ask which series doesn't use it Tongue

Well.. Sometimes it's really annoying. The same old thing and same old stuff.
Shucks.. Even luffy's three years gap is annoying

Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

(02-14-2018, 08:14 PM)Claraviolet Wrote: Well.. Sometimes it's really annoying. The same old thing and same old stuff.
Shucks.. Even luffy's three years gap is annoying

How is the three year time gap annoying? Given the one piece world Luffy would have to do a long training to stand up to the stronger foes.

SecretWish
Rouge pirate

(02-15-2018, 05:18 PM)Demon_skeith Wrote: How is the three year time gap annoying? Given the one piece world Luffy would have to do a long training to stand up to the stronger foes.

i didn't like it too as I wanted to see chopper is training but only luffy was shown during that time.

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(02-15-2018, 05:18 PM)Demon_skeith Wrote: How is the three year time gap annoying? Given the one piece world Luffy would have to do a long training to stand up to the stronger foes.
Well, I don't know how zoro got the scar or even about Luffy.... And it's annoying.
It was an important time for white beard pirates to recover but Luffy took off

SecretWish
Rouge pirate

(02-15-2018, 06:54 PM)Claraviolet Wrote: Well, I don't know how zoro got the scar or even about Luffy.... And it's annoying.
It was an important time for white beard pirates to recover but Luffy took off

zoro must have lost his in the battle with hawk eye mohawk. i am more interested in chopper and usopp

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Different main characters and their appearance Claraviolet 8 178 05-04-2018, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Claraviolet