We have recieved 0% of our goal ..
Support AMF if you can. We would like to make it a better place but we need your support, to achieve that.

Do you find it strange to find the same voice of one character in some other anime?

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

I do find it strange. I was surprised when I listen to saiki's voice in saiki kusuo no seinen. It's the same as Trafalgar law from one piece

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

That guy also voices Levi from Attack on Titan, and Koyomi Araragi from the Monogatari series. It took some time for me to get used to his voice when I watched Bakemonogatari.
As for me, I always find this guy everywhere: Rikiya Koyama. If I watch like 5-6 anime, he's a prominent supporting character in at least one of these. Mostly he's good, sometimes he can be jarring.
I also like Kazuya Nakai. He's the voice of Zoro, Hijikata from Gintama, Mugen from Samurai Champloo and Zapp from Kekkai Sensen. He's good in all of these roles, and the great thing is he can do funny as well as serious incredibly well(all of these roles are a mix of both).

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(02-09-2018, 07:38 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: That guy also voices Levi from Attack on Titan, and Koyomi Araragi from the Monogatari series. It took some time for me to get used to his voice when I watched Bakemonogatari.
As for me, I always find this guy everywhere: Rikiya Koyama. If I watch like 5-6 anime, he's a prominent supporting character in at least one of these. Mostly he's good, sometimes he can be jarring.
I also like Kazuya Nakai. He's the voice of Zoro, Hijikata from Gintama, Mugen from Samurai Champloo and Zapp from Kekkai Sensen. He's good in all of these roles, and the great thing is he can do funny as well as serious incredibly well(all of these roles are a mix of both).

I have watched only samurso champloo and one piece in that list. I never noticed any main character voices in other Anime. Like luffy's voice or Naruto's voice, Ichigo's voice etc

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(02-09-2018, 07:47 PM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: I have watched only samurso champloo and one piece in that list. I never noticed any main character voices in other Anime. Like luffy's voice or Naruto's voice, Ichigo's voice etc

I only mentioned Attack on Titan and Bakemonogatari when I was talking about the guy who voiced Law.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Risk

I can't even notice most of the time. I can only tell if its pointed out and even then it doesn't really feel weird.

Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

It's pretty easy to notice similar voices in English dubbed anime unlike Japanese dubbing unless their voices are really unique like someone voicing orochimaru or Aizen.

Though do to shortage of english VAs, you often hear the same voices.

KuranKaname
Pirate

(02-10-2018, 02:26 AM)Risk Wrote: I can't even notice most of the time. I can only tell if its pointed out and even then it doesn't really feel weird.

You would have felt something, if you find your favorite character voice elsewhere. Don't you have any favorite character at all?

(This post was last modified: 02-10-2018, 07:29 PM by KuranKaname.)

Risk

(02-10-2018, 07:29 PM)KuranKaname Wrote: You would have felt something, if you find your favorite character voice elsewhere. Don't you have any favorite character at all?

I've only noticed it once in English dub but I only watched one episode in dubbed and then moved back to subbed.

yaoifangirl

(02-10-2018, 02:26 AM)Risk Wrote: I can't even notice most of the time. I can only tell if its pointed out and even then it doesn't really feel weird.

if you have watched lots of anime, then you will come to recognize some voices and then you will find it strange if you come across another anime, having the voice you could recognize.

Risk

(02-12-2018, 01:18 AM)yaoifangirl Wrote: if you have watched lots of anime, then you will come to recognize some voices and then you will find it strange if you come across another anime, having the voice you could recognize.

Yeah, I'll probably notice it more after I've seen a lot more series.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where can I find avatar season 3 subs for gogo anime episodes? Sebastian 5 1,146 11-12-2017, 05:51 AM
Last Post: Rey
  Did you ever find something really offensive in anime? Nel 0 289 07-13-2016, 10:38 PM
Last Post: Nel