Improved statistics

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

Well our averages have improved quite a bit. Well do keep up the activity everyone and do visit us daily.
Thank you for your support so far.

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
KuranKaname
Rouge pirate

I will take the credit for this. How much did it improve? Do I get anything for this?

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(02-07-2018, 01:31 PM)KuranKaname Wrote: I will take the credit for this. How much did it improve? Do I get anything for this?

Well.. Can't deny that but there are others are we are active too. Well by 0.5 .
Not that much but it is something. We will probably distribute some awards later and you could see them in every one of your posts

Ace
Akatsuki

I'm glad the forums are starting to spike though it may be members we all have known but we do have some new members.

[Image: b8d013dffb.png]

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(02-13-2018, 07:02 AM)Ace Wrote: I'm glad the forums are starting to spike though it may be members we all have known but we do have some new members.

Yeah..I do want test account, ak, nxl and others to drop by everyday.
Then we could become even nice active. Well if a person ahea at least 5 posts a day, then we could meet our daily goal with ease

SecretWish
Rouge pirate

(02-13-2018, 07:02 AM)Ace Wrote: I'm glad the forums are starting to spike though it may be members we all have known but we do have some new members.

not all the new members are active. I talked to risk and he is the only new member active. others left

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

Statistics might go down from this point on as everyone seems busy with many things these days Sad

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]