Your opinion on unexpected plot twists

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

Sometimes I like them but I hate itachi's stuff. He didn't deserve all that hatred but it was well executed by kishimoto. Anyone like unexpected plot twists here?

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
KuranKaname
Rouge pirate

I like them and they are entertaining and amusing. I don't know anyone who don't like excellent unexpected plot twists

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(02-07-2018, 01:42 PM)KuranKaname Wrote: I like them and they are entertaining and amusing. I don't know anyone who don't like excellent unexpected plot twists

I like some of them but not all of them. I liked ichimaru gin's twist and I do appreciate them.. But other things like itachi's death... And his past.. They are difficult to accept >>

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

If it makes sense on hind-sight, or has at least some amount of fore-shadowing, I really like plot twists. Itachi's is one I really liked.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(02-13-2018, 01:27 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: If it makes sense on hind-sight, or has at least some amount of fore-shadowing, I really like plot twists. Itachi's is one I really liked.

Come on..I died.. Two times.... how is that good and what's there to like?
Amaterasu.. Just felt like it

Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

(02-07-2018, 12:31 PM)Claraviolet Wrote: He didn't deserve all that hatred

You mean the hatred he purposely brought upon himself? We all know it was for the better good but from a normal prospective he does deserve it.

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(02-13-2018, 04:39 PM)Demon_skeith Wrote: You mean the hatred he purposely brought upon himself? We all know it was for the better good but from a normal prospective he does deserve it.

Even so.... Well it's not at all good when his dream is to become a hokage and lead  a great village

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(02-13-2018, 01:27 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: If it makes sense on hind-sight, or has at least some amount of fore-shadowing, I really like plot twists. Itachi's is one I really liked.

What are the other best plot twists you have liked MadaraUchiha? I know of only Itachi's twist and I don't consider Aizen's plot twist as the major one, as there were plenty of hints.

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(02-14-2018, 02:58 AM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: What are the other best plot twists you have liked MadaraUchiha? I know of only Itachi's twist and I don't consider Aizen's plot twist as the major one, as there were plenty of hints.

This isn't exactly a plot twist, but when the plot structure of Higurashi was revealed, I was genuinely surprised.
Don't really have any other twist that was 'unexpected'.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(02-14-2018, 03:35 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: This isn't exactly a plot twist, but when the plot structure of Higurashi was revealed, I was genuinely surprised.
Don't really have any other twist that was 'unexpected'.

I see. Well, all the other things are slightly predictive. I will take a look at the anime that you have mentioned. I believe I have dropped it after watching 5 episodes.

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]