What do you do when you are having a bad day?

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

Well, so what do you guys do, when you are having a really bad day? As for me, I would get depressed and lost but I don't much about it.

Is anybody else here trying anything else to make it bearable?

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]

BurnsyCEO
Tenshi

Browse the net or watch some youtube...

[Image: nZtVY7G.gif]
Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

Without a doubt sink myself into my pleasures such as anime and video games. whatever gets my mind off things and just focus on some short term media.

Nameless
Rouge pirate

I would do some push-ups and sometimes go out and have our with friends. I would allow myself to have some greesy food

Mina
NBF member

I go in my room turn off all lights so my room is really dark and just listen to music and vibe out...I dnt like being around
ppl cuz I can spazz especially if i'm not in a good mood.

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(02-07-2018, 06:05 AM)Mina Wrote: I go in my room turn off all lights so my room is really dark and just listen to music and vibe out...I dnt like being around

Well, not everyone would tolerate others when they are in a bad mood. But what about your family? Don't you like being around them?

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
Nameless
Rouge pirate

(02-07-2018, 06:05 AM)Mina Wrote: I go in my room turn off all lights so my room is really dark and just listen to music and vibe out...I dnt like being around

Listening to music is relaxing when you are having a bad day. I do sometimes when the weather is bad and I couldn't go out

Angel
Super Nova

i would sit and pet my dog and it does wonders to my mood. i don't like spending time outside my house when I am having a bad day

Mina
NBF member

(02-07-2018, 03:16 PM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: Well, not everyone would tolerate others when they are in a bad mood. But what about your family? Don't you like being around them?

Nope lol it's easier to take my stress out on them even tho they have nothing to do with it

(02-08-2018, 02:56 AM)KuranKaname Wrote: Listening to music is relaxing when you are having a bad day. I do sometimes when the weather is bad and I couldn't go out

yea it always helps me no matter what mood i'm in ^_^

(This post was last modified: 02-18-2018, 03:36 AM by Mina.)

Angel
Super Nova

(02-18-2018, 03:34 AM)Mina Wrote: Nope lol it's easier to take my stress out on them even tho they have nothing to do with it

yea it always helps me no matter what mood i'm in ^_^

don't you want your pets to be around with you? their soft fur and little bodies and silent comfort isn't something you can get from other people