jojo bizarre adventure series

Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

surprised I didn't see anything on this series posted on this site, anyone here watch jojo bizarre adventures? As the title suggest, it's a crazy and wild series that is well worth checking out.

Risk
Pirate

Yeah I've watched them all except for the last one. I plan to eventually.

SecretWish
Rouge pirate

(02-04-2018, 08:05 PM)Risk Wrote: Yeah I've watched them all except for the last one. I plan to eventually.

i thought you were new to anime. you should pick more interesting anime first rather than bring and long series.

Risk
Pirate

(02-05-2018, 03:14 AM)yaoifangirl Wrote: i thought you were new to anime. you should pick more interesting anime first rather than bring and long series.

Its not that long maybe 100+ episodes all up, plus a lot of people recommended me to watch it and it is pretty unusual for me since i mainly watch short animes but i still enjoyed it.

Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

(02-05-2018, 02:46 PM)Risk Wrote: Its not that long maybe 100+ episodes all up, plus a lot of people recommended me to watch it and it is pretty unusual for me since i mainly watch short animes but i still enjoyed it.

Though long running, its broken up rather nice that you can walk from any season satisfied and not watch anymore.

KuranKaname
Rouge pirate

(02-05-2018, 02:46 PM)Risk Wrote: Its not that long maybe 100+ episodes all up, plus a lot of people recommended me to watch it and it is pretty unusual for me since i mainly watch short animes but i still enjoyed it.

You said you will watch vampire Knight so you remember? Did you complete watching it?

Risk
Pirate

(02-06-2018, 07:10 PM)KuranKaname Wrote: You said you will watch vampire Knight so you remember? Did you complete watching it?

I've planned to watch it but there is a lot of stuff I wanna watch, I'm sure I'll get around to it eventually.

KuranKaname
Rouge pirate

(02-06-2018, 07:13 PM)Risk Wrote: I've planned to watch it but there is a lot of stuff I wanna watch, I'm sure I'll get around to it eventually.

Let me know your rating for it. It's a good anime and seriously underrated. What are you watching now?

SecretWish
Rouge pirate

what's the longest anime that you have watched? how many episodes did it have?

Risk
Pirate

(02-08-2018, 02:42 AM)yaoifangirl Wrote: what's the longest anime that you have watched? how many episodes did it have?

Probably jojo, I don't watch long series often.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders Demon_skeith 1 20 08-13-2018, 06:35 PM
Last Post: KuranKaname