Staff that doesn't post

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

What do you think of the forum having such staff? Will you join it?
As for me, I would if the members are nice.

I do think staff should be active for a forum though. Its their indirect responsibility. That's what I believe

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

It'd also be nice if the staff aren't the most active members in the forum, though.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(02-04-2018, 05:11 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: It'd also be nice if the staff aren't the most active members in the forum, though.

That is indeed the case, but if the forum is dying then the staff should take some responsibility.
I think this should be moved to staff section.

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
テクニカル諏訪子
Tenshi

I've been a moderator on a forum with like 10 staff members, of which only the owner and me were active.
And the owner himself barely cared himself neither, meaning I were the only one who had to deal with all the spambots, false flag reports, and badly behaving members at least 7 times a day.

I've left that site over a year ago, but regardless it seems like I still have moderator powers there, since I'm still receiving emails about guests creating false reports.

ケロケロ。

Username in English: Technical Suwako

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(02-04-2018, 05:57 AM)TechnicalSuwako Wrote: I've been a moderator on a forum with like 10 staff members, of which only the owner and me were active.
And the owner himself barely cared himself neither, meaning I were the only one who had to deal with all the spambots, false flag reports, and badly behaving members at least 7 times a day.

I've left that site over a year ago, but regardless it seems like I still have moderator powers there, since I'm still receiving emails about guests creating false reports.

That must have been hard. I quite at least two to three forums simple because of my activity. I felt guilty about not being active and I didn't want them to rely on me that much as I couldn't spend time for them.

Risk
Pirate

I'm a mod on another forum I'm active there but I don't post much.

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(02-04-2018, 04:06 PM)Risk Wrote: I'm a mod on another forum I'm active there but I don't post much.

Well, it's up to you how you take the responsibility...and for me, it's a bit different

Risk
Pirate

(02-04-2018, 06:52 PM)Claraviolet Wrote: Well, it's up to you how you take the responsibility...and for me, it's a bit different

Well the forum I moderate is for a game that I don't play that much anymore so I don't really post many non moderator related posts there.

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(02-04-2018, 08:08 PM)Risk Wrote: Well the forum I moderate is for a game that I don't play that much anymore so I don't really post many non moderator related posts there.

I see. Well, if that is the case, then it can't be helped. 
Well, opinions always change from person to person....so...don't take my words the wrong way

SecretWish
Rouge pirate

(02-04-2018, 08:08 PM)Risk Wrote: Well the forum I moderate is for a game that I don't play that much anymore so I don't really post many non moderator related posts there.

all of you have a staff experience? i thought you were new to forums as you didn't quote people at first but may be i got the wrong impressions.