We have recieved 0% of our goal ..
Support AMF if you can. We would like to make it a better place but we need your support, to achieve that.

My anime stash

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

Well, this taken some months ago. I got a few more nendoroids like sasuke, touken ranbo, levi figure and some others things.
Anyway, what do you guys think?

[Image: 20170701_214438.jpg]

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

You have wasted so much money on these things that I have lost count of it

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

Nice little stash you have there. Do you plan on adding more to it?

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(01-28-2018, 05:58 PM)Demon_skeith Wrote: Nice little stash you have there. Do you plan on adding more to it?

She got even more stuff. I really wish she would stop wasting all that money. It's been more than 1000$ already

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

Whoa this is way more than what we have, and I guess I need to find a place to properly place everything anime-related too.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(01-28-2018, 05:58 PM)Demon_skeith Wrote: Nice little stash you have there. Do you plan on adding more to it?

Yup. Definitely
(01-29-2018, 03:34 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Whoa this is way more than what we have, and I guess I need to find a place to properly place everything anime-related too.

Muhahaha. I got a touken ranbo nendoroid and some rubber straps too. Good smile company does ship the stuff fast. My sister for a Mikasa figma, saber figma... Well a lot more than me..I guess

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(01-29-2018, 06:19 AM)Claraviolet Wrote: Yup. Definitely

Muhahaha. I got a touken ranbo nendoroid and some rubber straps too. Good smile company does ship the stuff fast. My sister for a Mikasa figma, saber figma... Well a lot more than me..I guess

Sleep.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(01-29-2018, 06:24 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Sleep.

Jeez kiddo. I could say the same to you as well. What are you doing at 2 AM eh?
Watching anime?

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(01-29-2018, 06:26 AM)Claraviolet Wrote: Jeez kiddo. I could say the same to you as well. What are you doing at 2 AM eh?
Watching anime?

Study. Gonna zzzz now.

yaoifangirl

you got totoro toys? i never thought people would get such tiny toys. is that itachi in that picture? how is that character with white shirt?