Anime series which is worse than the live action

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

Is there any anime like that? I don't think so.
Did you come across any anime that you prefer live action for it kids?

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

Dragon Ball Evolution.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(01-27-2018, 01:07 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Dragon Ball Evolution.

Whoa... It's got a live action like seriously?
Hmm. Will you be watching it?

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(01-27-2018, 02:31 AM)Claraviolet Wrote: Whoa... It's got a live action like seriously?
Hmm. Will you be watching it?

I'm genuinely surprised that you don't know about Dragon Ball Evolution. It is one of the worst movies ever made. I was being sarcastic.
The whole live-action versions of anime suck became a thing because of how horrible this movie was.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(01-27-2018, 02:36 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: I'm genuinely surprised that you don't know about Dragon Ball Evolution. It is one of the worst movies ever made. I was being sarcastic.
The whole live-action versions of anime suck became a thing because of how horrible this movie was.

Come on when you don't know something, you would've get the sarcasm part. I didn't know that dragon Ball is that popular.. Even more than the live action

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(01-27-2018, 02:55 AM)Claraviolet Wrote: Come on when you don't know something, you would've get the sarcasm part. I didn't know that dragon Ball is that popular.. Even more than the live action

Dragon Ball(or rather, DBZ) is the most popular anime in the world. Look at the TV ratings of Dragon Ball Super in Toonami. Hundreds of thousands of people watch it every week.

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(01-27-2018, 03:33 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Dragon Ball(or rather, DBZ) is the most popular anime in the world. Look at the TV ratings of Dragon Ball Super in Toonami. Hundreds of thousands of people watch it every week.

Oh man... Not this again.i saw dbz once... Goku battling a word alien... That took some will episodes and even then I was still building up some technique... I would probably go mad, if I see that again

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(01-27-2018, 11:21 AM)Claraviolet Wrote: Oh man... Not this again.i saw dbz once... Goku battling a word alien... That took some will episodes and even then I was still building up some technique... I would probably go mad, if I see that again

Why did u watch DBZ when DBZ Kai was released? Kai cuts out all the filler content and build up from DBZ.
And I'm not saying you should like it. I never watched it and who knows, I may even hate it.

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(01-27-2018, 11:39 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Why did u watch DBZ when DBZ Kai was released? Kai cuts out all the filler content and build up from DBZ.
And I'm not saying you should like it. I never watched it and who knows, I may even hate it.
o.O Uh....it was a long time ago, when I was a kid. Like when I was in 7th class or something. I didn't know what to expect back then. Well, let me know if you like it kiddo

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(01-27-2018, 04:35 PM)Claraviolet Wrote: o.O Uh....it was a long time ago, when I was a kid. Like when I was in 7th class or something. I didn't know what to expect back then. Well, let me know if you like it kiddo

I'll probably start it in 2019, so I'll let you know by December 2019 lol.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Death note live action Claraviolet 15 440 02-22-2018, 12:27 PM
Last Post: SecretWish