Best comedy situation in anime

Nameless
Rouge pirate

Plenty of memes are good but they are not the actual jokes from anime. My best comedy situation is when luffy trying to stuff the zombies back into the ground. it's truly an awesome piece of work. Are there any other good works?

Angel
Super Nova

i like the scenes where mc's try to hide things from others. i wouldn't mention as only yaoi scenes comes to my mind and i hate when people says that they are disgusting

Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

I mostly like scenes where something very unexpected happens and happens in a funny way, like something flying out of the air and hitting someone or getting something dump onto them.

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

I think slapstick works very well in anime. And, also, quirky character jokes, like in the case of Sakamoto or Saki Kusuo.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Nameless
Rouge pirate

(02-03-2018, 07:33 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: I think slapstick works very well in anime. And, also, quirky character jokes, like in the case of Sakamoto or Saki Kusuo.

What are slapsticks? I didn't know anything about them and I thought you will me mentioning something else . Are you talking about saiki kusuo no seinen there?

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(02-04-2018, 03:45 AM)KuranKaname Wrote: What are slapsticks? I didn't know anything about them and I thought you will me mentioning something else . Are you talking about saiki kusuo no seinen there?

Saiki Kusuo no Psi nan, yes, but not for slapstick.
Slapstick as in, something like Full Metal Panic Fumoffu. It's basically visual gags.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Nameless
Rouge pirate

(02-04-2018, 05:09 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Saiki Kusuo no Psi nan, yes, but not for slapstick.
Slapstick as in, something like Full Metal Panic Fumoffu. It's basically visual gags.

If slapstick include chopper putting the chopsticks in his nose, is disgusting and funny too. I am not fan of visual gags

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(02-05-2018, 02:21 PM)KuranKaname Wrote: If slapstick include chopper putting the chopsticks in his nose, is disgusting and funny too. I am not fan of visual gags

Those are really rudimentary and stupid, along with poop, fart jokes. I'm not talking about those things.

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

Best comedy is something that everyone finds amusing.  wouldn't consider gintama funny as I find i disgusting and I do understand that it's popular among folks though.
For me, all the scenes in Kyou kara ore wa are funny.

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
Nameless
Rouge pirate

(02-05-2018, 05:29 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Those are really rudimentary and stupid, along with poop, fart jokes. I'm not talking about those things.

Then what are you talking about? I lost you half the way. Blame is on me as I don't come here regularly