Jormungund perfect order

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

Honestly, I don't like the opening song. I guess I was expecting something really good. Well anyway, this is even more ruthless than the first season. So far I have watched 7 episodes.
Anyway else watched this anime here

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

The opening song isn't as good as the first season's opening. It's been awhile since I watched this anime, and I don't think I liked the second season as much as the first, but overall a good series. Kind of a good cousin to Black Lagoon.

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

I have this anime a long time ago. I don't remember the second season opening song now. May be I should refresh my memory

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

(01-25-2018, 12:24 AM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

its good now that I relisten to it, but lacks the flair the first one had.

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(01-25-2018, 05:29 PM)Demon_skeith Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

its good now that I relisten to it, but lacks the flair the first one had.
Yes. Now, I remember. The first one is really good. People tend to compare everything to the previous ones. So, now, it seems dull but without comparing to the first song, the second one is an okay song too

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

Well the first season song did have that techno beat to it which was rather well done. Hard to beat something like that but its rare for a anime to have continued great openings.