Ugliest, creepiest and annoying anime character

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

For me, that would be orichimaru. I just can't stand him. The way he sheds his skin... Damn.
Anyway, what about you guys?

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
SecretWish
Rouge pirate

i don't have anyone like that but if you read killing and stalking, that seme guy is a total creep. he got bodies in his home and he kills people for a hobby.

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(01-23-2018, 02:58 AM)yaoifangirl Wrote: i don't have anyone like that but if you read killing and stalking, that seme guy is a total creep. he got bodies in his home and he kills people for a hobby.

I dropped that manga. It was a recommendation from my sister and it was too much for me. So I can't really anything about it

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

Pretty much everyone in the Basilisk series but the two main characters. Everyone else will leave you with nightmares.

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(01-23-2018, 03:32 PM)Demon_skeith Wrote: Pretty much everyone in the Basilisk series but the two main characters. Everyone else will leave you with nightmares.

Are you talking about the looks of the anime characters?
As for me, I don't see any character that would make you feel scared or creeped out

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

(01-23-2018, 06:01 PM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: Are you talking about the looks of the anime characters?
As for me, I don't see any character that would make you feel scared or creeped out

Trust me when I say that if you fully watch the first season, you will regret typing that.

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(01-24-2018, 04:23 PM)Demon_skeith Wrote: Trust me when I say that if you fully watch the first season, you will regret typing that.

Okay. I will add it to my just to check list and see what it's  got too offer Grin

Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

(01-24-2018, 05:22 PM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: Okay. I will add it to my just to check list and see what it's  got too offer Grin

Don't blame me if you get sick from watching it Tongue

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(01-25-2018, 05:30 PM)Demon_skeith Wrote: Don't blame me if you get sick from watching it Tongue

I hope I don't get sick then Grin
I will just see the images, reviews and then I would decide, so, it's fine

NXL
NBF member

(01-22-2018, 09:51 PM)Claraviolet Wrote: For me, that would be orichimaru. I just can't stand him. The way he sheds his skin... Damn.
Anyway, what about you guys?

everyone in Aku hana