We have recieved 0% of our goal ..
Support AMF if you can. We would like to make it a better place but we need your support, to achieve that.

Worst plot twist in anime

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

What do you kids think? I believe Naruto got the worst plot twist. Even, Obito as the final enemy would have been fine but somebody else.... after all this time is just too stupid. Do you guys feel the same?

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

You are not being clear. Are you talking about the Madara twist or the Kaguya twist?
Madara being the villain was never a twist. It was always fore-shadowed and slowly built up. The Kaguya twist was something I didn't like, and she basically caused the manga to go downhill.

And, my answer would probably a few twists here and there in SAO, and the twist in the finale in Psychic Detective Yakumo.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

(01-20-2018, 01:29 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: You are not being clear. Are you talking about the Madara twist or the Kaguya twist?
Madara being the villain was never a twist. It was always fore-shadowed and slowly built up. The Kaguya twist was something I didn't like, and she basically caused the manga to go downhill.

And, my answer would probably a few twists here and there in SAO, and the twist in the finale in Psychic Detective Yakumo.

Kaguya is much of a build up as Madara was since she and the ten tails is one in the same. I would think the twist would be what Zetsu did which I thought was rather good.

Far as Naruto is concern, I thought the whole plot twist with Kabuto was poorly handled.

KuranKaname
Pirate

(01-20-2018, 01:29 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: You are not being clear. Are you talking about the Madara twist or the Kaguya twist?

I have heard of the anime that you mentioned but never this psychic detective. is it good, at least for the initial episodes?

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(01-21-2018, 02:38 AM)KuranKaname Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(01-21-2018, 02:38 AM)KuranKaname Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Seriously ma chan. Watch it now, as you have grown quite a bit now, you would probably like it

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(01-22-2018, 02:18 AM)Claraviolet Wrote: It is good. Do not take ma chan's words seriously. You will like the anime so give it a try

Seriously ma chan. Watch it now, as you have grown quite a bit now, you would probably like it

It's one of the worst shows I've ever watched so no thank you.

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(01-22-2018, 02:56 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: It's one of the worst shows I've ever watched so no thank you.

Oh well, now you know why I don't take your recommendations that seriously. You never take mine seriously in the first place  Angry

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(01-22-2018, 10:10 AM)Claraviolet Wrote: Oh well, now you know why I don't take your recommendations that seriously. You never take mine seriously in the first place  Angry

I watched it all the way to the end and didn't like it what can I do about that.
You also recommended Gosick which was mediocre.
The only good recommendation you gave were Another and Seirei no Moribito.

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(01-22-2018, 04:48 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: I watched it all the way to the end and didn't like it what can I do about that.
You also recommended Gosick which was mediocre.
The only good recommendation you gave were Another and Seirei no Moribito.

Ooooookay. Try kyou Kara ore wa. If you don't like it, then I am not gonna recommend anything to you ever again