Theme colors

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

I have been using violet color for my theme. Anybody else using that? Or do you guys use some other color?  By the way, I use the light theme version

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
KuranKaname
Rouge pirate

What theme color? I don't know that we can change colors. How do you do that?

テクニカル諏訪子
Tenshi

(01-18-2018, 01:55 PM)KuranKaname Wrote: What theme color? I don't know that we can change colors. How do you do that?

Scroll all the way down, and you should see a theme dropdown.

I'm using the dark magenta one, single the magenta theme looks quite good compared to the other ones, and any light themes give me eye burns if I keep checking this forum in dark rooms and while it's dark outside.

ケロケロ。

Username in English: Technical Suwako
KuranKaname
Rouge pirate

(01-18-2018, 02:11 PM)TechnicalSuwako Wrote: Scroll all the way down, and you should see a theme dropdown.

I'm using the dark magenta one, single the magenta theme looks quite good compared to the other ones, and any light themes give me eye burns if I keep checking this forum in dark rooms and while it's dark outside.

Are you talking about this delight thing? Okay. It worked thanks. I don't particularly like light or dark ones.

Risk

I stopped messing with themes because I chose one and the option to change themes was removed in the one I chose and it took me like half an hour to get it back to normal.

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(01-18-2018, 07:15 PM)Risk Wrote: I stopped messing with themes because I chose one and the option to change themes was removed in the one I chose and it took me like half an hour to get it back to normal.
The usual way to change a theme is 
Usercp -> edit profile -> the last option would be the theme selector.
Some themes do have a quick theme selector at the bottom. If you need anything else, please let us know. We will give you information as soon as we can.

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
Risk

(01-18-2018, 07:18 PM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: The usual way to change a theme is 
Usercp -> edit profile -> the last option would be the theme selector.
Some themes do have a quick theme selector at the bottom. If you need anything else, please let us know. We will give you information as soon as we can.

Yeah I was using the quick theme selector and I didn't know about the profile method, it had me stumped for a while.

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(01-18-2018, 07:20 PM)Risk Wrote: Yeah I was using the quick theme selector and I didn't know about the profile method, it had me stumped for a while.

The other theme are all buggy. So for now, please use delight theme flavors. We are trying to make them even better. There are some issues even with this theme, here and there.

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
Risk

(01-18-2018, 07:21 PM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: The other theme are all buggy. So for now, please use delight theme flavors. We are trying to make them even better. There are some issues even with this theme, here and there.

Yeah I'm most use to the default delight one so I'm just sticking with that.

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(01-18-2018, 07:22 PM)Risk Wrote: Yeah I'm most use to the default delight one so I'm just sticking with that.

Even in delight theme we have many colors. Do check them out risk Chan

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]