Anime for mid January

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

Anyone want to watch another above for January? I think it would be a great idea

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

I'm gonna start Gintama(technically I'm gonna resume from episode 38), Monogatari series and Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica from tomorrow.

If anybody is interested in watching Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo, I'll watch it instead of Madoka Magica, since probably everybody has watched Madoka Magica.

Here's some info on Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo:

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(01-17-2018, 02:55 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

No thanks. I would rather watch jormagund. I got kyou Kara maou on hold. So I will have to resume that too

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(01-17-2018, 09:50 AM)Claraviolet Wrote: No thanks. I would rather watch jormagund. I got kyou Kara maou on hold. So I will have to resume that too

Fine you watch that, I'll watch these.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
KuranKaname
Rouge pirate

What about an anime suggestion from me? Will you two consider watching something I suggested?

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(01-18-2018, 01:44 AM)KuranKaname Wrote: What about an anime suggestion from me? Will you two consider watching something I suggested?

If I have more interest in watching your suggestion than Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo and Madoka Magica, then yes.

KuranKaname
Rouge pirate

(01-18-2018, 01:48 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: If I have more interest in watching your suggestion than Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo and Madoka Magica, then yes.

Okay. I will see my watchlist and suggest something, tomorrow.

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(01-18-2018, 01:44 AM)KuranKaname Wrote: What about an anime suggestion from me? Will you two consider watching something I suggested?

I will think about it. I got too much on my plate already. Well if everyone is watching, then may be I will consider it too

Risk

(01-17-2018, 02:55 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I plan to watch Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo eventually but its not very high priority for me right now.

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

You guys suggest something then.
I guess everybody here probably prefers something that's shounen, and has some amount of action and adventure.