cosmic boy aka my starry sky

Angel
Super Nova

My starry sky is good but i was able to read only two chapters. i couldn't read other chapters as they are not available for free. anyone here read this webtoon? you will love it so read it, if you haven't read it

Angel
Super Nova

i can't wait to read this webtoon and that asshole skyler needed some assbeating.
what the hell is he doing to that poor boy? anyone reading this?

Angel
Super Nova

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] can you merge it with this thread? [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
i am sorry for making duplicate threads, i didnt notice so please don't give me a warning

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(01-22-2018, 12:36 AM)yaoifangirl Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] can you merge it with this thread?  [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
i am sorry for making duplicate threads, i didnt notice so please don't give me a warning

Chill. And, thanks for notifying.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Angel
Super Nova

(01-22-2018, 02:55 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Chill. And, thanks for notifying.

i am glad that i escaped a warning. i will search before making a thread. this manga got updated and i was excited about it