Rumor about noblesse getting animation

KuranKaname
Rouge pirate

Is it true? I would like to watch it. I am planning to read the manga this year

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

It has an ONA episode and an OVA episode, but an adaptation hasn't been announced yet.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
KuranKaname
Rouge pirate

(01-09-2018, 09:03 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: It has an ONA episode and an OVA episode, but an adaptation hasn't been announced yet.

I really wanted that rumor to be true. It's good story can make it happen someday or so I thought

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

Watch the ova episodes. I highly doubt any decent anime would come out for this manhwa

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
KuranKaname
Rouge pirate

I wanted to watch the animation. Only Japan manga get anime versions and that's unfair.

Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

Looked it up on youtube, seems like a decent anime. Reminds me of the ill fated trinity blood series.

SecretWish
Rouge pirate

it won't get anime. may be after a decade and if it's extremely popular, only then, there is a chance for it to get an animation