We have recieved 0% of our goal ..
Support AMF if you can. We would like to make it a better place but we need your support, to achieve that.

School names in mob psycho 100

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

Seriously? Salt middle School, Mayo middle School, Black venyger middle School...
It's not a comedy anime... Jeez.

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

It is a slice of life comedy anime.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(01-08-2018, 09:51 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: It is a slice of life comedy anime.

Seriously? Shucks...I shouldn't have picked it up...o hate really silly stuff like this. There is a line between comedy and over comedy

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(01-08-2018, 09:57 PM)Claraviolet Wrote: Seriously? Shucks...I shouldn't have picked it up...o hate really silly stuff like this. There is a line between comedy and over comedy

Why are you over reacting with trivial stuff?

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(01-08-2018, 10:05 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Why are you over reacting with trivial stuff?

Come on... People are already saying anime is childish stuff. Now this doesn't actually help ya know. I can't really watch this anime in my office bus

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(01-08-2018, 10:31 PM)Claraviolet Wrote: Come on... People are already saying anime is childish stuff. Now this doesn't actually help ya know. I can't really watch this anime in my office bus

This is like the best anime of 2016. I can't help you if you focus on trivial things.

KuranKaname
Pirate

(01-08-2018, 11:05 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: This is like the best anime of 2016. I can't help you if you focus on trivial things.

This thread is almost comical. I never thought that it's popular. I don't get the hype most of the time

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(01-09-2018, 08:34 PM)KuranKaname Wrote: This thread is almost comical. I never thought that it's popular. I don't get the hype most of the time

A simple search on MAL will easily tell you what's the most popular anime of the season.

KuranKaname
Pirate

(01-09-2018, 09:00 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: A simple search on MAL will easily tell you what's the most popular anime of the season.

Mal banned me and vpn doesn't work on mal. That big ip's not the usernames. I don't get the news of latest anime from Mal

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(01-09-2018, 09:02 PM)KuranKaname Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]