Citrus Anime

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

A lot of people in myanimelist and r/anime are interested in this anime, and it's the third most popular anime of Winter 2018 according to MAL numbers(fourth if you include Violet Evergarden) and the 5th most according to a poll at r/anime.
The first episode was released recently. I haven't watched it. Did you?

MAL Info: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Nameless
Rouge pirate

(01-07-2018, 10:13 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Not interested in shonen ai and shoujo ai. If it's not existent except for the vibes like uragiri wa bokuno namae shitteru, then I will consider watching this

Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

hrmmm, not something I would watch subbed unless it really grew a popular attraction. So is it some kind of ecchi series or just a love story between step sisters?

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(01-08-2018, 04:29 PM)KuranKaname Wrote: Not interested in shonen ai and shoujo ai. If it's not existent except for the vibes like uragiri wa bokuno namae shitteru, then I will consider watching this

It's not non existent. It's explicitly Yuri.

(01-08-2018, 06:19 PM)Demon_skeith Wrote: hrmmm, not something I would watch subbed unless it really grew a popular attraction. So is it some kind of ecchi series or just a love story between step sisters?

I haven't watched it, but Mal doesn't have an echi tag for the anime.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
BurnsyCEO
Tenshi

I want to like it because it's got such high production quality but I the drama is too damn mediocre and I had no idea this was even going to be a yuri. I'll give it another episode before I decide because I like the characters. It's giving off the kissxsis vibe.

[Image: nZtVY7G.gif]
MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(01-09-2018, 12:27 AM)BurnsyCEO Wrote: I want to like it because it's got such high production quality but I the drama is too damn mediocre and I had no idea this was even going to be a yuri. I'll give it another episode before I decide because I like the characters. It's giving off the kissxsis vibe.

If this ends up being good, people won't shut up about it, so I may watch it soon. People constantly talked about Houseki no Kuni being this amazing masterpiece time and again, and that kind of threw me off the series.

Nameless
Rouge pirate

(01-08-2018, 09:43 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: It's not non existent. It's explicitly Yuri.

I haven't watched it, but Mal doesn't have an echi tag for the anime.

Then I won't be watching it.
I don't like fan service and hentai

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(01-09-2018, 08:32 PM)KuranKaname Wrote: Then I won't be watching it.
I don't like fan service and hentai

Yuri isn't fan-service or hentai.

Nameless
Rouge pirate

(01-09-2018, 08:59 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Yuri isn't fan-service or hentai.

Two women going at it is the definition of hentai. I think most people would agree with this

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(01-09-2018, 09:03 PM)KuranKaname Wrote: Two women going at it is the definition of hentai. I think most people would agree with this

Yuri is not that. Yuri is like romance between two women. It's a subgenre of romance. And, anyway, this series is classified as Shoujo-ai explicitly, and not Yuri, so, there won't be any of the hentai stuff.