Too many stalkers yet again

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

Well the number of users hiding their online activity increased yet again. 
Doshte?
Why do you want to hide yourself kids?

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
テクニカル諏訪子
Tenshi

We are Anonymous.
We are legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us!

Just kidding, I think the fact the internet is slowly losing more and more privacy in favour of corporate interests makes people want gain more privacy wherever possible.
I myself am not hiding my online status, because I believe I've already anonymised myself enough, and whether you want to hide your online status or not doesn't play any role on your private information.

ケロケロ。

Username in English: Technical Suwako
Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(01-01-2018, 01:44 AM)TechnicalSuwako Wrote: We are Anonymous.
We are legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us!

Just kidding, I think the fact the internet is slowly losing more and more privacy in favour of corporate interests makes people want gain more privacy wherever possible.
I myself am not hiding my online status, because I believe I've already anonymised myself enough, and whether you want to hide your online status or not doesn't play any role on your private information.

Yeah. But seriously... Forums do provide some security. So  hiding their online status would never accomplish anything significant

テクニカル諏訪子
Tenshi

(01-01-2018, 02:13 AM)Claraviolet Wrote: Yeah. But seriously... Forums do provide some security. So  hiding their online status would never accomplish anything significant

That's actually not always the case.
If servers are hosted in countries known for gathering information at random (USA, Canada, most of Europe, etc.), you can secure however you want, but data will still be collected without your permission.

ケロケロ。

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(01-01-2018, 03:22 AM)TechnicalSuwako Wrote: That's actually not always the case.
If servers are hosted in countries known for gathering information at random (USA, Canada, most of Europe, etc.), you can secure however you want, but data will still be collected without your permission.

Oh..I guess so. If you self host stuff then you should worry about firewalls and such.
Oh man.. What a pain

Elvis
Rouge pirate

(01-01-2018, 01:44 AM)TechnicalSuwako Wrote: We are Anonymous.
We are legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us!

Oh, great! Now I know that you're Micah.    Toomad1

Tyrant
NBF member

Because sometimes, I just randomly get excited to talk to y'all but then don't know what to say when I do come online xD

We shall never surrender.
テクニカル諏訪子
Tenshi

(01-01-2018, 06:31 AM)Tyrant Wrote: Because sometimes, I just randomly get excited to talk to y'all but then don't know what to say when I do come online xD

It's a forum for a reason; you talk if you want, and don't talk if you don't want.

ケロケロ。

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(01-01-2018, 06:31 AM)Tyrant Wrote: Because sometimes, I just randomly get excited to talk to y'all but then don't know what to say when I do come online xD
You could say silly things and we will listen
. That's how we all met ty chan. You could vent your anger, talk about your routine
.. Whatnot

(01-01-2018, 07:50 AM)TechnicalSuwako Wrote: It's a forum for a reason; you talk if you want, and don't talk if you don't want.

That kid is looking for this person for a long time now. So don't mind him

Tyrant
NBF member

(01-01-2018, 07:50 AM)TechnicalSuwako Wrote: It's a forum for a reason; you talk if you want, and don't talk if you don't want.

yeah yeah yeah I get that. I wasn't really very serious about that haha.

(01-01-2018, 12:36 PM)Claraviolet Wrote: You could say silly things and we will listen
. That's how we all met ty chan. You could vent your anger, talk about your routine
.. Whatnot

That kid is looking for this person for a long time now. So don't mind him

What person? xD

We shall never surrender.