Perfect ending for one piece theory

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

I believe Luffy getting the treasure and becoming a great pirate might be a good ending but honestly, I would rather see him in a new light, like having dinner treaties with other groups.
May be something like the treaty that have with law.
I wouldn't be surprised if Black beard still lives at the end

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

My main theory is, will oda live long enough to finish this series Tongue

Seriously though, for the ending I can see Luffy still be an adventure of sorts since that is the whole idea behind one piece.

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(01-01-2018, 06:04 PM)Demon_skeith Wrote: My main theory is, will oda live long enough to finish this series Tongue

Seriously though, for the ending I can see Luffy still be an adventure of sorts since that is the whole idea behind one piece.

Oda wanted to end this with his generation. So I highly doubt he would leave many loose ends.
So he might give it a perfect ending of sorts

Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

(01-02-2018, 12:27 AM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: Oda wanted to end this with his generation. So I highly doubt he would leave many loose ends.
So he might give it a perfect ending of sorts

unfortunately not all manga makers get to live long enough to finish their work. The way Oda is going, he unfortunately runs a high risk of failing to finish it due to health reasons.

KuranKaname
Pirate

I would think oda would make Luffy continue his adventure for future sequels. I am sure of this

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(01-02-2018, 03:54 PM)Demon_skeith Wrote: unfortunately not all manga makers get to live long enough to finish their work. The way Oda is going, he unfortunately runs a high risk of failing to finish it due to health reasons.

Well that may be so but I believe I have read something about this before in his interview. He intend to complete this work