Perfect ending for one piece theory

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

I believe Luffy getting the treasure and becoming a great pirate might be a good ending but honestly, I would rather see him in a new light, like having dinner treaties with other groups.
May be something like the treaty that have with law.
I wouldn't be surprised if Black beard still lives at the end

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

My main theory is, will oda live long enough to finish this series Tongue

Seriously though, for the ending I can see Luffy still be an adventure of sorts since that is the whole idea behind one piece.

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(01-01-2018, 06:04 PM)Demon_skeith Wrote: My main theory is, will oda live long enough to finish this series Tongue

Seriously though, for the ending I can see Luffy still be an adventure of sorts since that is the whole idea behind one piece.

Oda wanted to end this with his generation. So I highly doubt he would leave many loose ends.
So he might give it a perfect ending of sorts

Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

(01-02-2018, 12:27 AM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: Oda wanted to end this with his generation. So I highly doubt he would leave many loose ends.
So he might give it a perfect ending of sorts

unfortunately not all manga makers get to live long enough to finish their work. The way Oda is going, he unfortunately runs a high risk of failing to finish it due to health reasons.

KuranKaname
Rouge pirate

I would think oda would make Luffy continue his adventure for future sequels. I am sure of this

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(01-02-2018, 03:54 PM)Demon_skeith Wrote: unfortunately not all manga makers get to live long enough to finish their work. The way Oda is going, he unfortunately runs a high risk of failing to finish it due to health reasons.

Well that may be so but I believe I have read something about this before in his interview. He intend to complete this work

SecretWish
Rouge pirate

i think oda would leave some loose ends for the story. he would never finish everything completely for a manga as popular as one piece. so there is no perfect ending for it

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(01-22-2018, 01:01 AM)yaoifangirl Wrote: i think oda would leave some loose ends for the story. he would never finish everything completely for a manga as popular as one piece. so there is no perfect ending for it

I heard that oda is good at writing stories from @Sindar 
So, I don't think he would leave any loose ends

SecretWish
Rouge pirate

(01-22-2018, 02:09 AM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: I heard that oda is good at writing stories from @Sindar 
So, I don't think he would leave any loose ends

Even naruto is getting a sequel. So mangaka leave things to pick them up at a later stage. So don't be so sure about anything

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

One piece is the best selling manga of all time and so there will be loose sounds.
The whole reason why Kaguya and the Otsusukis were introduced because Jump wanted a sequel to milk Naruto.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."