sickness

Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

So its that time of year when sickness is pretty high. Anyone here tend to get sick? If so how do you go about getting better?

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

I have common cold, but that's about it.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

That's hopefully all I will face this year, I just hope not to catch the flu.

NXL
NBF member

(12-31-2017, 04:54 PM)Demon_skeith Wrote: So its that time of year when sickness is pretty high. Anyone here tend to get sick? If so how do you go about getting better?

i have pneumonia and its getting better with rest and antibiotics.

KuranKaname
Rouge pirate

(01-04-2018, 01:36 AM)NXL Wrote: i have pneumonia and its getting better with rest and antibiotics.

Take a note of cold weather. It increases those symptoms. Take care of your health

NXL
NBF member

(01-04-2018, 01:41 AM)KuranKaname Wrote: Take a note of cold weather. It increases those symptoms. Take care of your health

it keeps getting colder and colder >_< i hate snow  Toocold
and thankyou i will be fine.

Davis
NBF member

(01-05-2018, 02:57 AM)NXL Wrote: it keeps getting colder and colder >_< i hate snow  Toocold

i do love snow though, i use to live in a place where it snows a lot but now i don't and i do miss it.

it can be quite annoying but i would like some even just a little from time to time

Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

(01-04-2018, 01:36 AM)NXL Wrote: i have pneumonia and its getting better with rest and antibiotics.

That does suck, I never had it myself but I know many who do. Just rest up and take it easy.

KuranKaname
Rouge pirate

(01-05-2018, 02:57 AM)NXL Wrote: it keeps getting colder and colder >_< i hate snow  Toocold

Keep the heater on all the time. I hate cold places too.

Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

(01-08-2018, 04:52 PM)KuranKaname Wrote: Keep the heater on all the time. I hate cold places too.

I love to have the heater on constantly during the winter, but that drives up the bill for it which isn't worth it. Just better to snuggle under a blanket.