Finalizing colors

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

I love violet color but red is really cool. So I can't decide what to choose for admins.
So what do you guys want?

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

Anything except pink, yellow or orange would be fine. Blue is my favourite colour.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(12-30-2017, 01:20 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Anything except pink, yellow or orange would be fine. Blue is my favourite colour.

I would like to see you in pink but I would hate my username if it appears in pink... Alas

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(12-30-2017, 02:27 AM)Claraviolet Wrote: I would like to see you in pink but I would hate my username if it appears in pink... Alas

Keep dreaming.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Elvis
Rouge pirate

(12-30-2017, 02:27 AM)Claraviolet Wrote: I would like to see you in pink but I would hate my username if it appears in pink... Alas

You can make several groups with admin permissions, one for each admin, and make each one a different color.

テクニカル諏訪子
Tenshi

Wouldn't there be a plugin for MyBB that allows the staff to set the colour they want for themselves?
In my own forum system I even provide an option for every user to apply inline CSS to their names, some people have done very amazing things with it too.
For example:
[Image: namestyleexamples.png]

ケロケロ。

Username in English: Technical Suwako
Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(12-30-2017, 05:41 AM)TechnicalSuwako Wrote: Wouldn't there be a plugin for MyBB that allows the staff to set the colour they want for themselves?
In my own forum system I even provide an option for every user to apply inline CSS to their names, some people have done very amazing things with it too.
For example:

We would like to keep things simple. We have too many groups because of group promotions and if each admin changes their own colors then the users will be confused

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
KuranKaname
Rouge pirate

I don't like my present color. It's boring and dull. I would like a more vibrant and a flashy color

Elvis
Rouge pirate

(12-30-2017, 05:41 AM)TechnicalSuwako Wrote: Wouldn't there be a plugin for MyBB that allows the staff to set the colour they want for themselves?
For example:

You have a forum too?  What

テクニカル諏訪子
Tenshi

(12-30-2017, 10:11 PM)Elvis Wrote: You have a forum too?  What

Sort of.
It's not owned by me, but I have full access to everything on their community because I'm the developer of the software.
I used to do it together with the site owner, but she got too busy and frustrated, so now only I program it.

ケロケロ。

Username in English: Technical Suwako