100 Years of anime

Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Looks like Japan has been in the anime business for well over 100 years. The video above chronicles the animation styles from start to current.

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

Saw this video the other day. Lot of anime I recognized, and a lot of(pretty iconic ones) missing. The music was pretty good.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

Couldn't possibly fit all series in this video, well over 1000 anime in these hundred years? Hopefully the industry goes back to being rather good in the next coming 100 years.

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(12-30-2017, 05:09 PM)Demon_skeith Wrote: Couldn't possibly fit all series in this video, well over 1000 anime in these hundred years? Hopefully the industry goes back to being rather good in the next coming 100 years.

Not a criticism. Just a comment on the anime they decided to select.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

(12-30-2017, 07:14 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Not a criticism. Just a comment on the anime they decided to select.

What would you liked have seen used? I personally would like all anime used if possible but I'm sure some have been lost to time.

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(12-31-2017, 04:52 PM)Demon_skeith Wrote: What would you liked have seen used? I personally would like all anime used if possible but I'm sure some have been lost to time.

I felt like they brushed aside a lot of anime from this decade and the last. But, you know, I don't really mind it.