Chris and sawamura can become an ultimate battery

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

Have you guys ever thought of that? They might even beat furuya and miyuki. I am talking diamond no ace anime here

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
KuranKaname
Rouge pirate

You should have added the anime name to the title. Why isn't there a post thread button for me?
What is a battery?

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(01-09-2018, 08:47 PM)KuranKaname Wrote: You should have added the anime name to the title. Why isn't there a post thread button for me?
What is a battery?

Well sorry about that. I should have mentioned the anime.  This is my forum... Of course you can't post stuff here. Battery is an anime

KuranKaname
Rouge pirate

If battery is an anime then why did diamond no ace came up, when I tried to search for these characters? I am getting rather confused with this conversation

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(01-26-2018, 10:33 PM)KuranKaname Wrote: If battery is an anime then why did diamond no ace came up, when I tried to search for these characters? I am getting rather confused with this conversation

Oooops. Sorry that's the correct info. This is from diamond no ace. I saw another anime named battery.... Sorry about that

SecretWish
Rouge pirate

not interested in sports anime but this anime, got a high rating. might watch this in the future.

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(01-30-2018, 01:55 AM)yaoifangirl Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] liked it a lot.

It's a really great about

Anime... Sorry about the typo

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(01-30-2018, 03:34 AM)Claraviolet Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] liked it a lot.

It's a really great about

Anime... Sorry about the typo

A clarification, I haven't watched it and I never said I liked it. However, I'm really interested in watching it.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(01-30-2018, 11:17 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: A clarification, I haven't watched it and I never said I liked it. However, I'm really interested in watching it.

Huh... Then who is the one who liked it? I thought it was you kiddo.
Damn old age is getting to me