New monogatari anime?

BurnsyCEO
NBF member

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Apparently the series isn't over despite it "ending" with owarimonogatri season 2. Welp thats another on my plan 2 watch list.

[Image: APm3rbC.gif]
MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

Yeah, zoku is the last one in final season. and shaft has said they'll make it as long as there's new volumes left, so, they'll also adapt the volumes from off season and monster season.
ive been waiting for this announcement to start the series, and i guess i'll start it after new year

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

Never heard of the series.
May be I should give it a try. I am looking for an interesting anime anyway

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
KuranKaname
Pirate

Heard a lot about this series. I am planning to watch the entire series. I don't think it would disappoint me

Risk

I'm also planning on watching the whole series but it seems so long. I'm not a big fan of very long animes but these are in the top charts for a reason so I know it will be good.

KuranKaname
Pirate

(01-11-2018, 07:51 PM)Risk Wrote: I'm also planning on watching the whole series but it seems so long. I'm not a big fan of very long animes but these are in the top charts for a reason so I know it will be good.

Don't you watch the popular series? Naruto, one piece?

Risk

(01-11-2018, 08:44 PM)KuranKaname Wrote: Don't you watch the popular series? Naruto, one piece?

Nah I don't watch any of those very long ones. I watch a lot of popular series like in the top 100 but I stick to relatively short ones like 12 and 24 episode ones, I don't exclusively watch these but i stick to them most of the time.

KuranKaname
Pirate

(01-11-2018, 09:09 PM)Risk Wrote: Nah I don't watch any of those very long ones. I watch a lot of popular series like in the top 100 but I stick to relatively short ones like 12 and 24 episode ones, I don't exclusively watch these but i stick to them most of the time.

Aren't you even curious about the long ones? I would advice you to watch a long series. They got their own feel

Risk

(01-11-2018, 09:42 PM)KuranKaname Wrote: Aren't you even curious about the long ones? I would advice you to watch a long series. They got their own feel

I've tried longer animes like Gintama and Hunter x Hunter I only got a few episodes in and it wasn't really my think. I know a lot of people have told be they get good later on but I don't really wanna sit through lots of episodes if I wont enjoy it. Maybe I just need to find the right one.

BurnsyCEO
NBF member

(01-11-2018, 09:49 PM)Risk Wrote: I've tried longer animes like Gintama and Hunter x Hunter I only got a few episodes in and it wasn't really my think. I know a lot of people have told be they get good later on but I don't really wanna sit through lots of episodes if I wont enjoy it. Maybe I just need to find the right one.

Hello you must be new.

[Image: APm3rbC.gif]