We have recieved 0% of our goal ..
Support AMF if you can. We would like to make it a better place but we need your support, to achieve that.

Do remember me

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

If I disappear, at least you guys remember my name. It's great to be a part of this community. Just wanted you guys know that it was fun talking to you all the time .

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

So is this an intimation that you may disappear in the future, or you will?

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
KuranKaname
Pirate

Will you be coming back after this disappearance?
How long will the last?

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(12-19-2017, 12:35 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: So is this an intimation that you may disappear in the future, or you will?

(12-19-2017, 11:16 PM)KuranKaname Wrote: Will you be coming back after this disappearance?
How long will the last?

Looks like my suicide attempt didn't work. I don't want to get engaged.

Elvis
Rouge pirate

(12-20-2017, 01:24 PM)Claraviolet Wrote: Looks like my suicide attempt didn't work. I don't want to get engaged.

Say what?  Wth3

Kaynil
Yonko

Claraviolet, I don't know for how long you have been dealing with this to bring you to the point of attempting suicide but it breaks my heart.

This is serious and I am worried about you. Please reach out to someone you feel comfortable talking with if you don't want to tell us openly. Just know I am here if you need tto vent. 

If you have local help line make the call, there's no shame in that. Stay strong.

No point using an image signature if it will only appear as a link, so have this boring text instead. 
Boring
Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(12-20-2017, 11:10 PM)Elvis Wrote: Say what?  Wth3

(12-21-2017, 08:38 AM)Kaynil Wrote: Claraviolet, I don't know for how long you have been dealing with this to bring you to the point of attempting suicide but it breaks my heart.

This is serious and I am worried about you. Please reach out to someone you feel comfortable talking with if you don't want to tell us openly. Just know I am here if you need tto vent. 

If you have local help line make the call, there's no shame in that. Stay strong.

I am an Indian. I can't actually ask for help. I hate touching men. I wash hands after giving a handshake at least twice. I just hate so this and my mom she arranged everything without me knowing anything about it and it's really hard for me. 

She didn't understand when I said I hate being touched by men and all. She is just afraid of my future and I don't get what she means.
Sucks i really don't want to meet any of you guys and I hope you don't judge me after hearing this

KuranKaname
Pirate

Life is precious. Make your family understand that. Do not take decisions that you would regret. Do not think of others as enemies

Elvis
Rouge pirate

(12-21-2017, 01:08 PM)Claraviolet Wrote: I am an Indian. I can't actually ask for help. I hate touching men. I wash hands after giving a handshake at least twice. I just hate so this and my mom she arranged everything without me knowing anything about it and it's really hard for me. 

She didn't understand when I said I hate being touched by men and all. She is just afraid of my future and I don't get what she means.
Sucks i really don't want to meet any of you guys and I hope you don't judge me after hearing this

Didn't you say your mother loves you? How can she force you into doing something you don't want to do if she loves you? Just say no and that's it. If she doesn't want to accept your decision, cut all contact with her.

(This post was last modified: 12-21-2017, 09:42 PM by Elvis.)

BurnsyCEO
NBF member

You need to get therapy. You should realize you have many issues that aren't normal and you can't live your life with them. If it helps you get to live your full life happy and normally it's worth whatever amount of money they charge. This is not some passing suggestion but something you DESPERATELY fucking need.

[Image: APm3rbC.gif]