Steins;Gate 0 Anime coming Spring 2018!!!!!!!

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

Steins;Gate 0 has been announced to start airing in Spring 2018, from April. A new PV and a poster have been released.
Source:
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Note: This is not an OVA. It's a full series.

Info on the anime:

Trailer:

Plot(Spoilers for Steins;Gate):
Spoiler :
When Okabe travels several weeks back in time with Suzuha to save Kurisu and fails, he gets a pep talk from Mayuri, and a video file from Suzuha, featuring an Okabe who failed to save her, from the future, giving him a solution to save Kurisu. This is about the future Okabe, the one who failed to save Kurisu, and spends his life trying to find a route to Steins;Gate.
This is not a direct sequel.

A prequel episode was released in December 2015 to lead up to Steins;Gate 0. Info on the episode:

Right now, this is easily my most anticipated anime for 2018, and there's a LOT of anime I'm looking forward to that year. I'm really really excited. Steins;Gate is in my top 5 anime of all time.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

Is this a short OVA or a full season? Though I hear the director that did the past ones won't be on, I'm sure this will be great. I watched the full season and movie and its been pretty good so far.

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(12-17-2017, 05:00 PM)Demon_skeith Wrote: Is this a short OVA or a full season? Though I hear the director that did the past ones won't be on, I'm sure this will be great. I watched the full season and movie and its been pretty good so far.

It's a full season. Based on the follow-up Visual Novel to the original VN.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

They already have a decent ending for the anime. I don't see why that have to go for ova again.
Well it's popular so it makes sense

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(12-17-2017, 10:10 PM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: They already have a decent ending for the anime. I don't see why that have to go for ova again.
Well it's popular so it makes sense

It's not an OVA. It's a full series, an adaptation of the follow-up visual novel to the original visual novel.

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(12-17-2017, 10:40 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: It's not an OVA. It's a full series, an adaptation of the follow-up visual novel to the original visual novel.

Then I assume it would have more than 10 episodes.  I am okay with the ending of steins gate and I don't want to watch anything else, to spoil that for me.

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(12-17-2017, 11:13 PM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: Then I assume it would have more than 10 episodes.  I am okay with the ending of steins gate and I don't want to watch anything else, to spoil that for me.

If you read the plot description, you'd know that it's not a sequel. 
Spoiler :
When Okabe travels several weeks back in time with Suzuha to save Kurisu and fails, he gets a pep talk from Mayuri, and a video file from Suzuha, featuring an Okabe who failed to save her, from the future, giving him a solution to save Kurisu. This is about the future Okabe, the one who failed to save Kurisu, and spends his life trying to find a route to Steins;Gate.
So, this is not a sequel, and is more of a story about something that happens inside a time loop, and so, doesn't affect the main story. I'll add this to the main post too.
So, whatever happens in this doesn't affect the original anime.

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(12-17-2017, 11:46 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: If you read the plot description, you'd know that it's not a sequel. 
Spoiler :
When Okabe travels several weeks back in time with Suzuha to save Kurisu and fails, he gets a pep talk from Mayuri, and a video file from Suzuha, featuring an Okabe who failed to save her, from the future, giving him a solution to save Kurisu. This is about the future Okabe, the one who failed to save Kurisu, and spends his life trying to find a route to Steins;Gate.
So, this is not a sequel, and is more of a story about something that happens inside a time loop, and so, doesn't affect the main story. I'll add this to the main post too.
So, whatever happens in this doesn't affect the original anime.

I see. That makes a great story as it didn't even effect the present line with the current divergence.
I will watch it then.
Maybe not as soon as it is aired but some months after the airing completion

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(12-18-2017, 02:28 AM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: I see. That makes a great story as it didn't even effect the present line with the current divergence.
I will watch it then.
Maybe not as soon as it is aired but some months after the airing completion

I only watch one or two new anime that come out that season every week. Like I did for My Hero Academia Season 2, Attack on Titan season 2, and Shokugeki no Souma season 3(currently airing). For all other cases, I watch the first two episodes, wait 6-7 weeks, and see if people still like it and then watch it.

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(12-18-2017, 04:50 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: I only watch one or two new anime that come out that season every week. Like I did for My Hero Academia Season 2, Attack on Titan season 2, and Shokugeki no Souma season 3(currently airing). For all other cases, I watch the first two episodes, wait 6-7 weeks, and see if people still like it and then watch it.

That's quite a way to do it right. I don't like waiting so I normally don't go for airing anime. One piece is the only exception for me so far Grin