Hunter x Hunter in 2018

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

There were rumors that this anime, will make it's appearance in 2018 and now finally they are true. It was confirmed that this anime is coming back in 2018.
How many of you are eagerly waiting for this anime here?

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

Not the anime, the manga. It'll take years for the anime to come back.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

I'm still watching the toonami run, which I think has another year to it. So I doubt I would watch any more seasons for another year or two beyond what is done right now.

Nameless
Rouge pirate

It's in hiatus and the manga itself is not consistent. I don't think we would be getting any season for this

Angel
Super Nova

it would be great, if the anime comes back but i don't see it happening. even studios wouldn't pick up for a manga which goes into hiatus, continuously.

Nameless
Rouge pirate

(01-22-2018, 01:02 AM)yaoifangirl Wrote: it would be great, if the anime comes back but i don't see it happening. even studios wouldn't pick up for a manga which goes into hiatus, continuously.

If the manga gets too far ahead, then there is a chance for it to get animated other than that, I don't see t happening too

Angel
Super Nova

that author is too weak. i pray for him to get healthy and start releasing the chapters like crazy. then we could see some anime episodes for this.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  hunter x hunter will be back soon Angel 26 1,999 08-31-2018, 09:31 PM
Last Post: Angel
  Hunter x Hunter JennyorAlice 3 928 08-17-2018, 05:04 PM
Last Post: Demon_skeith
  Yu Yu Hakusho Vs Hunter x Hunter Kamikaze 12 4,163 05-25-2018, 10:12 PM
Last Post: Angel
  Ikalgo from hunter x hunter character discussion Nel 5 1,844 08-09-2017, 02:46 AM
Last Post: Nel
  Kurapika from hunter x hunter character discussion Nel 50 8,500 06-12-2017, 02:07 PM
Last Post: Nel