Need developers and designers

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] @BurnsyCEO

I don't know anyone else who are into designing or developing.
We need lots of stuff like group images, favicons, ficons, backgrounds, banner and logo.
So anyone of you interested in this? Well you will be joining the staff as sapper moderator.

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
kingcool52

Good luck in the search. Might be a good idea to post around on a few forums to see if you can find someone to do some graphics work for you guys

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(12-08-2017, 03:10 AM)kingcool52 Wrote: Good luck in the search. Might be a good idea to post around on a few forums to see if you can find someone to do some graphics work for you guys

We don't want someone we don't know to have power here. We would rather recruit existing members of the forum. That's how I feel

Elvis
Rouge pirate

PM me about what you want them to look like. Give me details.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(12-08-2017, 06:35 PM)Elvis Wrote: PM me about what you want them to look like. Give me details.

Well, please take a look at our finalized groups thread in member discussions.
We would like group images for those groups.

Thank you Elvis

fords8

It is hard to find people to do images for free. Sometimes you get lucky tho.

kingcool52

(12-08-2017, 01:07 PM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: We don't want someone we don't know to have power here. We would rather recruit existing members of the forum. That's how I feel

Of course. Might be a good idea to create a separate graphics team instead of giving them staff privileges if you do decide to hire someone from outside.

Elvis
Rouge pirate

(12-08-2017, 07:04 PM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(12-09-2017, 06:35 AM)Elvis Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
It's nice Elvis. But who is the character in that images? I don't recognize her and I don't think she is from gotei.
As mentioned, we would like rukia's image there.
I never knew you are this good at art Grin

Elvis
Rouge pirate

Bing image search says it's Rukia: