Ask if you dare

Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

Feel free to ask me everything and everything that you desire, at the cost of your soul Tongue

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

What's your favorite anime? What are you watching these days? Who is your favorite character?

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
Elvis
Rouge pirate

(12-04-2017, 05:13 PM)Demon_skeith Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

[Image: lNttqg.gif]
kingcool52

If you could work for any gaming developer/publisher who would it be?

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

Hmmm.....if you even encounter an evil character like orochimaru or aizen or some other evil one, what would be your reaction? o.O

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

(12-04-2017, 05:59 PM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: What's your favorite anime? What are you watching these days? Who is your favorite character?

hard to say, I have a lot but what I can think of right now it would be gundam Wing. Everything really Tongue Skeith from the .hack series

(12-05-2017, 12:00 AM)kingcool52 Wrote: If you could work for any gaming developer/publisher who would it be?

hrmm, most likely Square Enix since they are in charge of many of my favorite series.

(12-05-2017, 01:58 AM)Claraviolet Wrote: Hmmm.....if you even encounter an evil character like orochimaru or aizen or some other evil one, what would be your reaction? o.O

If I was some weak grunt on the opposite side, I piss myself and pass out. If I was a challenging foe then I would be excited for a battle and if I was some nobody with no alley I might seek partnership with them.

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(12-05-2017, 06:05 PM)Demon_skeith Wrote: hard to say, I have a lot but what I can think of right now it would be gundam Wing. Everything really Tongue  Skeith from the .hack series

hrmm, most likely Square Enix since they are in charge of many of my favorite series.

If I was some weak grunt on the opposite side, I piss myself and pass out. If I was a challenging foe then I would be excited for a battle and if I was some nobody with no alley I might seek partnership with them.
Whoa.. That's an honest answer 
I am talking about your human self though. No super powers , no plot nothing

kingcool52

What is your favourite thing about Christmas day?

Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

(12-05-2017, 06:34 PM)Claraviolet Wrote: Whoa.. That's an honest answer 
I am talking about your human self though. No super powers , no plot nothing

Oh, I be dead. Aizen's power would turn me into dust and Oro would no doubt kidnap me to make me face a hellish death.

(12-06-2017, 04:17 AM)kingcool52 Wrote: What is your favourite thing about Christmas day?

Birthday cake (since it doubles as my birthday)

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(12-06-2017, 05:21 PM)Demon_skeith Wrote: Oh, I be dead. Aizen's power would turn me into dust and Oro would no doubt kidnap me to make me face a hellish death.

Birthday cake (since it doubles as my birthday)

Well can't fault the logic. I just expected something close to running away