Pudding character in one piece

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

For some reason she looks fake . May be I am freaking too much.
I hope she doesn't betray straw hats at this point

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

You mean her appearance or the way she behaves, trying to earn the trust of Luffy & co.?

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(12-01-2017, 11:56 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: You mean her appearance or the way she behaves, trying to earn the trust of Luffy & co.?

The way she behaves. I can't put my figure on it but it looks fake to me.
She also didn't bring sanji to the destination

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(12-02-2017, 12:00 AM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: The way she behaves. I can't put my figure on it but it looks fake to me.
She also didn't bring sanji to the destination

Also
Spoiler :
Something happens to Reijuu, if you watch the latest episode you'll know.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(12-02-2017, 12:09 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Also
Spoiler :
Something happens to Reijuu, if you watch the latest episode you'll know.

I haven't watched the latest episode and I don't know what reijuu is.

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(12-02-2017, 01:48 AM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: I haven't watched the latest episode and I don't know what reijuu is.

She's Sanji's sister. That pink haired woman.

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(12-02-2017, 03:21 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: She's Sanji's sister. That pink haired woman.

I remember her now.
I will be watching that episode today or tomorrow