What is the weather like

Chernaudi

This is a place to talk about weather in your area and general weather discussion.

Over the next couple of days, it'll be warm but with rain. That won't be much of a problem for my outing tomorrow, but then Wed. night it's supposed to rain and then freezing rain and snow.

Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

My area is going to have a brown yet very wet Christmas. But I'll take it over a white one.

Baz

We've been having some strong winds with very light rain, about normal for this time of year really.

MisaTange

It was sunny and hot (80 degrees F) yesterday. It'll probably be a little colder today/tonight.

JennyorAlice

Currently, it is really cold where I am at. Even though they say it is in the 40's, it feels a lot colder than that to me.

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

Moderate weather...........28C...........

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
MisaTange

Pretty moderate. It's hot but it's slightly windy so it's a lot less hot.

Chernaudi

It's decently warm here, though I expect that to change in the coming days...

MisaTange

It was warm today. Probably going to get colder this week because it may rain on Tuesday.

Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

its getting really cold in my area and we're looking at some snow finally.