Made in Abyss season 2 announced

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

The second season for Made in Abyss has been 
announced. I'm really happy because I really liked the anime and I hoped it would continue.
Source:
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Season 1 review:
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

I liked the anime too.
It's interesting.  Can't wait for the second season

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
Ace
Akatsuki

Never seen it before would you recommend it?>

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(11-26-2017, 09:57 PM)Ace Wrote: Never seen it before would you recommend it?>

There's only 37 chapters out there right now but yes I highly recommend it.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Ace
Akatsuki

(11-27-2017, 12:00 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: There's only 37 chapters out there right now but yes I highly recommend it.

I'll look into it then i've been looking for a new manga Smile

Nameless
Rouge pirate

Still now, I don't see any news about this second season again. May be it's just me looking in the wrong direction.

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(8 hours ago)Nameless Wrote: Still now, I don't see any news about this second season again. May be it's just me looking in the wrong direction.

It's barely been a year since season 1 got over so chill. The recap movies are gonna be released in January of 2019 and season 2 will probably air in April or July or October of 2019.

Nameless
Rouge pirate

(7 hours ago)MadaraUchiha Wrote: It's barely been a year since season 1 got over so chill. The recap movies are gonna be released in January of 2019 and season 2 will probably air in April or July or October of 2019.

But the wait is killing me man. People lose their interest if the time gap increases with seasons. I will watch those recap movies but there wouldn't be much progress in the story.

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(7 hours ago)Nameless Wrote: But the wait is killing me man. People lose their interest if the time gap increases with seasons. I will watch those recap movies but there wouldn't be much progress in the story.

Recap movies are a cash-grab so don't bother. Plus scheduling is a big issue with anime in general anime so I want them to take their time.

BurnsyCEO
Tenshi

Wasn't it already announced long back?

[Image: nZtVY7G.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sword Art Online Season 3 Announced MadaraUchiha 20 2,362 10-28-2017, 05:49 PM
Last Post: MadaraUchiha