Arslan Senki Review

Ace
Akatsuki

As with all my Reviews, it's PURELY personal opinion. Plus it's also nice to share wonderful manga here.

Manga Name: Arslan Senki

Source: Manga Rock

Ranking: 859

Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Shounen, Drama

Manga Description:

"In the prosperous kingdom of Pars lies the Royal Capital of Ecbatana, a city of splendor and wonder, ruled by the undefeated and fearsome King Andragoras. Arslan is the young and curious prince of Pars who, despite his best efforts, doesn't seem to have what it takes to be a proper king like his father.

At the age of 14, Arslan goes to his first battle and loses everything as the blood-soaked mist of war gives way to scorching flames, bringing him to face the demise of his once glorious kingdom. However, it is Arslan's destiny to be a ruler, and despite the trials that face him, he must now embark on a journey to reclaim his fallen kingdom."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Personal Opinion:

The art and story are unbelievably fantastic, When I saw the character design and development and story unfold I found myself immersed in the story growing to love the characters.

If you're a fan of "Historic" Manga give this a try.

Personal ranking:

Story: 10/10
Artwork: 10/10
Update frequency: 4/10 (Very slow updates)

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

I have watched the anime and it's really good.
Watch magi too. Or read Grin

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

Ace
Akatsuki

(11-21-2017, 11:03 PM)Claraviolet Wrote: I have watched the anime and it's really good.
Watch magi too. Or read Grin

I have watched/read magi it is wonderful i still need to finish the manga

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

It is a great anime with a good plot.
I would really like to watch the story. Aren't they light novels?

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
Ace
Akatsuki

(11-23-2017, 01:58 AM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: It is a great anime with a good plot.
I would really like to watch the story. Aren't they light novels?

it can be, there are a lot of manga' that were developed from light novels! It's amazing reading one thing with no images to see the exact same images you imagined from readin put into art.

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(11-23-2017, 02:09 AM)Ace Wrote: it can be, there are a lot of manga' that were developed from light novels! It's amazing reading one thing with no images to see the exact same images you imagined from readin put into art.

I didn't know that there is an ongoing manga for it.
Is the art good? The animation is quite nice, in anime for arslan senki

Ace
Akatsuki

(11-23-2017, 02:13 AM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: I didn't know that there is an ongoing manga for it.
Is the art good? The animation is quite nice, in anime for arslan senki

The art is absolutely STUNNING! I provided 3 images in the review post, they're coverworks,

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(11-23-2017, 02:21 AM)Ace Wrote: The art is absolutely STUNNING! I provided 3 images in the review post, they're coverworks,
Great.
I thought  they were drawn by fans like in devian art.

Ace
Akatsuki

(11-23-2017, 02:34 AM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: Great.
I thought  they were drawn by fans like in devian art.

if i were to add in artworks from deviant art i'd mention the artist, I help manage some Facebook pages i know how bitchy people on deviant art can get,.

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(11-23-2017, 02:37 AM)Ace Wrote: if i were to add in artworks from deviant art i'd mention the artist, I help manage some Facebook pages i know how bitchy people on deviant art can get,.

I never knew that Grin
Aren't you good at making great art too?