Insulting another country in anime

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

Do you get mad if your country is insulted in some anime? As for me, I do.
I am not a great Patriot. But I love my country enough to get mad.
What about you guys?

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

I wouldn't care plus there is a low probability that India ll get mentioned in an anime. The most references I've seen is in Shokugeki no Souma, regarding our food dish, variety and spices and all of them were in positive light.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(11-15-2017, 06:11 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: I wouldn't care plus there is a low probability that India ll get mentioned in an anime. The most references I've seen is in Shokugeki no Souma, regarding our food dish, variety and spices and all of them were in positive light.

I am not talking about India in particular.
Anyway watch read or die.
You will know what I mean

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(11-15-2017, 06:11 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: I wouldn't care plus there is a low probability that India ll get mentioned in an anime. The most references I've seen is in Shokugeki no Souma, regarding our food dish, variety and spices and all of them were in positive light.

You forgot about kuroshitsuji.  Some prince hangs around with ceil

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
Rey

I don't think anyone should be insulted ever

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(11-15-2017, 08:25 PM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: You forgot about kuroshitsuji.  Some prince hangs around with ceil

Well, I haven't watched Black Butler so I wouldn't know.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(11-16-2017, 03:39 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Well, I haven't watched Black Butler so I wouldn't know.

It's really popular and really old. I never expected anyone to put this on hold

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

This isn't exactly a anime only thing, everything that has existed on this planet of ours has been mocked by some media form in one way or another. As long as its in good taste I say its fine to do.

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(11-28-2017, 05:51 PM)Demon_skeith Wrote: This isn't exactly a anime only thing, everything that has existed on this planet of ours has been mocked by some media form in one way or another. As long as its in good taste I say its fine to do.

Well I guess. But I never saw any direct insult so far. Until now anyway.

Kaynil
Yonko

I havent had this experience in anime as far as I can recall but on movies the city I grew up in has been used in a negative light or to  spread the outdated stereotypes and trite misconceptions. It used to get me in the past. Now I just laugh it off. They will always do it and I have to accept it.

No point using an image signature if it will only appear as a link, so have this boring text instead. 
Boring