If you can kill one character in Naruto...

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

I would kill. Orichimaru for sure.
What about you guys?
Who would you kill?

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
yaoifangirl

I would kill Naruto. Game over and no more drama

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

Sakura or Obito.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(11-14-2017, 09:44 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Sakura or Obito.

I can understand Obito. But why sakura? I thought she became powerful at the end.

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]]
Rey

I Wouldn't Kill anyone I would try to make them a better person

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(11-15-2017, 12:49 AM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: I can understand Obito. But why sakura? I thought she became powerful at the end.

Powerful, certainly but even at the end she's literally crying and begging for Sasuke come back and he put a Rinnegan Genjutsu Chidori on her.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(11-15-2017, 02:09 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Powerful, certainly but even at the end she literally crying and begging Sasuke to come back and he put a Rinnegan Genjutsu Chidori on her.

I haven't watched the ending yet.
So, I am not aware of it.
Let me guess, naruto saved her.

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]]

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(11-15-2017, 02:36 AM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: I haven't watched the ending yet.
So, I am not aware of it.
Let me guess, naruto saved her.

Well, read at your own discretion:
Spoiler :
I believe this was after Kaguya was defeated, and Sage of Six Paths asked what Sasuke wanted to do. He said something I don't remember, Naruto disagreed, and they proceeded to fight to the Final Valley. Sakura then cried, and after the attack, she fainted, and that's it. They both proceeded to fight.

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(11-15-2017, 04:12 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Well, read at your own discretion:
Spoiler :
I believe this was after Kaguya was defeated, and Sage of Six Paths asked what Sasuke wanted to do. He said something I don't remember, Naruto disagreed, and they proceeded to fight to the Final Valley. Sakura then cried, and after the attack, she fainted, and that's it. They both proceeded to fight.

Ma Chan... That moron. I agree with killing her too ><
Fainting? Like seriously? This is not some 70's movie :/

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Kamikaze
Retired Staff

I would kill itachi, that dude is a bitch for killing off the uchiha.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is there an anime that you wanted the main character to get hurt? Claraviolet 1 37 10-23-2017, 08:46 PM
Last Post: yaoifangirl
  Main character losing some body parts Claraviolet 11 119 10-20-2017, 11:03 PM
Last Post: Claraviolet
  Break from naruto Claraviolet 0 272 12-13-2015, 12:20 AM
Last Post: Claraviolet