Pet Peeve

Saint Francis

What are some of your Pet Peeves?

Andyman9491

Snoring is definitely one. Smacking is too, sometimes.
​Oh, and whenever people crack their gum!

Saint Francis

People who are loud eaters

cari104

So many!  Bad manners!  Looking at your phone when I'm trying to talk to you.  Eating with your mouth open!  Being selfish or loud. Trying to get all the attention by doing something obnoxious...the list goes on. Grin

DearSweetAru

Pretentious people. Narrowmindedness, etc.

[Image: tumblr_ne31ooAWu41tb5cczo1_400.png]

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

People who generalize, people who be-little others, and hypocrites...........

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Shortie861

I have quite a few pet peeves myself and when I am around people that do them I can get annoyed but tend not to say anything. People who have really bad hygiene, people who speak over others when they are talking, people who think they are always right are just a few.

DearSweetAru

I'm a Grammar Nazi, if this counts as a pet peeve. Some people count it and others don't.

[Image: tumblr_ne31ooAWu41tb5cczo1_400.png]
Rey

What is your Pet Peeve

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(11-11-2017, 08:48 AM)Rey Wrote: What is your Pet Peeve

Thread has been merged. I would suggest using the search button before posting.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."