Have you heard of a game called start citizen?

BurnsyCEO
NBF member

It's this HUGE multi million dollar PC game that promises a complete living breathing universe where you can be whatever you want from exploring to trading to engage in ground and space battles all with some state of the art graphics and 1:1 scale open world planets. And this game is completely crowdfunded and has people paying hundreds/thousands on it without even it being out yet beause you can apparently buy ships with real money. There have been alphas and gameplay trailers so far but it has been delayed constantly and people are saying the game is maybe too ambitious and it will never be finished or it won't have nearly as many features or that it's a downright scam.
 Either way it's going to be one of the most interesting games to follow whenever it releases.

[Image: APm3rbC]
Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

No
 It's got 7.6 rating. Which is low.

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]]
BurnsyCEO
NBF member

(11-07-2017, 01:45 PM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: No
 It's got 7.6 rating. Which is low.

What idiot reviewer scores a game before it's even out?

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(11-07-2017, 06:24 PM)BurnsyCEO Wrote: What idiot reviewer scores a game before it's even out?

Try googling the game name and you can find the idiotic reviewer.

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]]
fords8

I will check it out. Thanks for the heads up.

zoldos

It's actually called "Star Citizen". Grin It's pretty good. I've been a member since like 2014 or so.  Right now there is the beginning of the open universe with a large space station you can explore and you can fly around and do missions.  There is also some FPS PvP and PvP starship to starship combat.

It seems awesome, and is supposed to "release" some time in late 2018.....

~z
BurnsyCEO
NBF member

(11-08-2017, 06:10 AM)zoldos Wrote: It's actually called "Star Citizen". Grin It's pretty good. I've been a member since like 2014 or so.  Right now there is the beginning of the open universe with a large space station you can explore and you can fly around and do missions.  There is also some FPS PvP and PvP starship to starship combat.

It seems awesome, and is supposed to "release" some time in late 2018.....

Oooh that typo. But you actually paid for it already? I'd like to play it but it's seems so uncertain if it even delivers all it said it will.

zoldos

(11-08-2017, 10:24 PM)BurnsyCEO Wrote: Oooh that typo. But you actually paid for it already? I'd like to play it but it's seems so uncertain if it even delivers all it said it will.

Actually I was on their official forums debating if it was worth paying for alpha access when someone gifted me a ship and full alpha/beta access. Smile  It's really cool, but far from finished....

~z
fords8

I will have to pass for now. Have to many games to play as it is.

Rey

Awesome Game I Played it for a While on Xbox Fantastic game.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  are you into candy crush game? Sebastian 14 1,809 11-14-2017, 04:52 AM
Last Post: Rey
Wink Favorite childhood game Logged 9 710 11-13-2017, 05:14 AM
Last Post: Rey
  One of the best game trailers I've seen. BurnsyCEO 8 189 10-12-2017, 07:16 PM
Last Post: yaoifangirl