Hiya

Grungie

Sup guys, my name is Grungie, I'm an anime nerd.

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

Hey Grungie, welcome to AMF. What's your favorite anime? Do you have an anime list?

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Grungie

I'm terrible when it comes to naming favorites, but I do love the Monogatari series, as well as comedies like ReLife and Working.

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(11-05-2017, 05:50 AM)Grungie Wrote: I'm terrible when it comes to naming favorites, but I do love the Monogatari series, as well as comedies like ReLife and Working.

I've been wanting to watch both the monogatari series and relife for a long time. I'll probably start watching the former when Shaft adapts Zoku Owarimonogatari.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Grungie

Tbh I haven't finished the Monogatari series. I think I still haven't started Hanamonogatari or either Owarimonogatari shows.

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(11-05-2017, 05:56 AM)Grungie Wrote: Tbh I haven't finished the Monogatari series. I think I still haven't started Hanamonogatari or either Owarimonogatari shows.

You watching it in release order or chronological order?  There's this big divide in the fandom regarding the order of watching.

BurnsyCEO
Tenshi

(11-05-2017, 05:50 AM)Grungie Wrote: I'm terrible when it comes to naming favorites, but I do love the Monogatari series, as well as comedies like ReLife and Working.

Both of them are really good. Welcome to the forum anyway.

[Image: nZtVY7G.gif]
Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

Welcome to AMF.
Who is your favorite character in anime?

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
fords8

Hi and welcome. I hope to see you hanging out.

Rey

Welcome to AMF enjoy your stay