New COD

fords8

The new COD released last night. Anyone here going to be playing it? What about zombies too.

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

Was really let down by Ghosts, Black Ops 2, and wasn't a fan of Infinite Warfare either. I'm more excited for AC Origins.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
zoldos

I was sorely disappointed with Infinite Warfare and Black Ops III.  I switched to EA's Battlefield series.  Battlefield 1 is awesome! Grin

~z

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(11-04-2017, 03:05 PM)zoldos Wrote: I was sorely disappointed with Infinite Warfare and Black Ops III.  I switched to EA's Battlefield series.  Battlefield 1 is awesome! Grin

I've watched a few Gameplay videos of BF 1 and it looks pretty awesome. You playing any other game?

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
BurnsyCEO
NBF member

Looks good but I don't think so.

[Image: APm3rbC]
zoldos

(11-04-2017, 08:34 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: I've watched a few Gameplay videos of BF 1 and it looks pretty awesome. You playing any other game?

Yes, I play Titanfall 2, and recently just started playing Destiny 2. Grin

~z
BurnsyCEO
NBF member

(11-05-2017, 07:01 AM)zoldos Wrote: Yes, I play Titanfall 2, and recently just started playing Destiny 2. Grin

A fan of multiplayer I see.

[Image: APm3rbC]
fords8

I play Titanfall 2 and been wanting to buy D2. I need more time to play games.

zoldos

(11-05-2017, 07:27 AM)BurnsyCEO Wrote: A fan of multiplayer I see.

Indeed.  I've been on-line death matching since the original Quake and on dial up!  Smile

(11-05-2017, 10:54 AM)fords8 Wrote: I play Titanfall 2 and been wanting to buy D2. I need more time to play games.

Destiny 2 worth it!! Wicked game!

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2017, 03:50 AM by zoldos.)

~z
Kamikaze
Retired Staff

COD hasn't been good for a long time imo, since MW2 or 3ish. So I'll be passing on it.