Anime that caught you by surprise

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

So, some anime would always leave is surprised and astonished.
Read or die, youjo senki are such anime for me. What about you guys?

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

Magi, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Log Horizon and Shokugeki no Souma.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(10-30-2017, 12:33 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Magi, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Log Horizon and Shokugeki no Souma.

When you said magi, did you mean the anime that had sindbad right?

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(10-30-2017, 12:40 AM)Claraviolet Wrote: When you said magi, did you mean the anime that had sindbad right?

Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic and Magi: The Kingdom of Magic.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(10-30-2017, 01:38 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic and Magi: The Kingdom of Magic.

Great. It's a really good anime. I didn't like the ending. I expected a bit more but the way they say how democracy is...I just can't help but laugh at the irony

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(10-30-2017, 01:43 AM)Claraviolet Wrote: Great. It's a really good anime. I didn't like the ending. I expected a bit more but the way they say how democracy is...I just can't help but laugh at the irony

The ending of Labyrinth or Kingdom?

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(10-30-2017, 02:48 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: The ending of Labyrinth or Kingdom?

The labyrinth of course.
Well kingdom isn't that great... Too

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(10-30-2017, 02:54 AM)Claraviolet Wrote: The labyrinth of course.
Well kingdom isn't that great... Too

The studio kind of adapted their own ending at the end of Labyrinth. Probably didn't know Labyrinth would be really successful.
Wha...?
Kingdom of Magic is excellent.

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(10-30-2017, 04:21 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: The studio kind of adapted their own ending at the end of Labyrinth. Probably didn't know Labyrinth would be really successful.
Wha...?
Kingdom of Magic is excellent.

Well there we go again, our tastes are just too different.
Have you watched the movie too?

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(10-30-2017, 10:04 AM)Claraviolet Wrote: Well there we go again, our tastes are just too different.
Have you watched the movie too?

There wasn't any movie. Are you talking about 'Kingdom', the anime about Ancient China, or Magi: The Kingdom of Magic? 'Kingdom' didn't have a movie, too.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is the last anime that made you shed tears and what is that scene? Claraviolet 0 21 Today, 12:51 AM
Last Post: Claraviolet
  rakshasa street (zhen hun jie)anime Claraviolet 0 21 11-17-2017, 04:51 PM
  What do you think of 3 minute anime? Claraviolet 10 66 11-17-2017, 09:55 AM