Reading steiner

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

That's a rather ridiculous name 

Why would that stupid okabe is the only one who could presence good memories even sure the world line change?
I hate overpowered mcs the most

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
BurnsyCEO
NBF member

Stop fucking spaming threads about stupid topics.

[Image: APm3rbC]

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(10-26-2017, 12:49 PM)BurnsyCEO Wrote: Stop fucking spaming threads about stupid topics.

I wish i could say something that rude to you but then it would make me just like you... So mind your own business for once

BurnsyCEO
NBF member

(10-26-2017, 02:39 PM)Claraviolet Wrote: I wish i could say something that rude to you but then it would make me just like you... So mind your own business for once

These are some of the most brain dead things i've seen on this forum but if you want to keep spamming garbage be my guest

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(10-26-2017, 06:29 PM)BurnsyCEO Wrote: These are some of the most brain dead things i've seen on this forum but if you want to keep spamming garbage be my guest

You do realize that this is my personal sub- forum right? That's why I named it after my username. So I can talk whatever the hell I want as  long as they are related to anime. If you ever post 5000. Posts you can get one too. Jeeez.

BurnsyCEO
NBF member

(10-26-2017, 07:23 PM)Claraviolet Wrote: You do realize that this is my personal sub- forum right? That's why I named it after my username. So I can talk whatever the hell I want as  long as they are related to anime. If you ever post 5000. Posts you can get one too. Jeeez.

Welp they show up all together under latest posts. Ma bad.

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

It's not exactly something that's OP. There's consequences and you will see that in the coming episodes.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(10-27-2017, 12:00 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: It's not exactly something that's OP. There's consequences and you will see that in the coming episodes.

Is that so?
I have watched 12 episodes so far ....and it is an okay anime ._.
I shouldn't have dropped it.

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(10-27-2017, 12:06 AM)Claraviolet Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Movie:

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(10-27-2017, 12:23 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Movie:

Oh...I didn't know about them.
Thank you ma-chan.
I will be watching them too. 
Also, what do you mean by darker? Even more creepy than moeka actually shooting mayuri?