Do you store anime in your phone?

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

I do. Even now I got 5 gb space filled with anime. What about you guys? Do you have anime in your phone?

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

The sound quality in my phone is bad and the port for the headphone jack is problematic so it's pointless to carry anything, be it anime or movies to store in my phone. When it did work well(which was 2 years ago), I watched Tokyou Ghoul season 2(or at least the first seven episodes, couldn't watch more, didn't like it).

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
BurnsyCEO
NBF member

(10-22-2017, 02:15 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: The sound quality in my phone is bad and the port for the headphone jack is problematic so it's pointless to carry anything, be it anime or movies to store in my phone. When it did work well(which was 2 years ago), I watched Tokyou Ghoul season 2(or at least the first seven episodes, couldn't watch more, didn't like it).

Buy headphones. Real headphones not the free garbage that comes with phones. You'll never go back.

[Image: APm3rbC]

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(10-22-2017, 02:15 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: The sound quality in my phone is bad and the port for the headphone jack is problematic so it's pointless to carry anything, be it anime or movies to store in my phone. When it did work well(which was 2 years ago), I watched Tokyou Ghoul season 2(or at least the first seven episodes, couldn't watch more, didn't like it).

I see. If it's working fine will you continue storing anime in your phone or do you prefer bigger screens?

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(10-22-2017, 12:59 PM)Claraviolet Wrote: I see. If it's working fine will you continue storing anime in your phone or do you prefer bigger screens?

I prefer bigger screens.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(10-22-2017, 09:50 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: I prefer bigger screens.

Then do you have a tab with you? Or do you use your laptop all the time?

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(10-22-2017, 11:14 PM)Claraviolet Wrote: Then do you have a tab with you? Or do you use your laptop all the time?

Don't have a tab. Don't like Laptops. I prefer PC's. If there's no PC, then yes, a Laptop.

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(10-22-2017, 11:25 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Don't have a tab. Don't like Laptops. I prefer PC's. If there's no PC, then yes, a Laptop.

I see. Well then go for at least 15.6 inches laptop. Do not go for 14 inches stuff

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(10-22-2017, 11:29 PM)Claraviolet Wrote: I see. Well then go for at least 15.6 inches laptop. Do not go for 14 inches stuff

We already have a Laptop at home. Don't remember the dimensions though.

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

(10-22-2017, 11:38 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: We already have a Laptop at home. Don't remember the dimensions though.

Do you have a separate number pad on your laptop? If so, then it's a 15.6 inches laptop.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is the last anime that made you shed tears and what is that scene? Claraviolet 0 21 Today, 12:51 AM
Last Post: Claraviolet
  rakshasa street (zhen hun jie)anime Claraviolet 0 21 11-17-2017, 04:51 PM
  What do you think of 3 minute anime? Claraviolet 10 66 11-17-2017, 09:55 AM